You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 9:16am

the auction house is fair imo, everyone has a chance to win cards for decent prices, the changes you recommend would only benefit whales and increase the gap between f2p, moderate spenders and whales more and more. If a whale really wants a card now he has the possibility to put a huge price tag on it right away, so no one else even trys to bid on it. Ciphers intention is obvious, with a 5% raise he hopes to win cards guaranteed and for as cheap as possible, as the bidwars will stop as soon as the other person reaches his budget. He could just raise cards by more right now manually to get the pricer higher and over his opponents budget, but hes scared he would raise it by more then neccessary -> only the whale with the bigger budget benefit from this change here. Increasing the auction times would just make cards get more expensive overall, as sniping becomes impossible -> again only whales would benefit. If yall have too much money, just overpay on the cards you really want but do not demand changes to the auction house as some ppl do not have money to throw out and rely on buying bargains.

I am highly against any changes, as only whales, idiots and gamigo would benefit from it.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 10:19am

There are no plans to request any changes to how the Auction House works. It works.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:33pm

Min price for gl should be 1k, aw 5k. No one buys aw now

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 8:02pm

So many godlike cards in the AH that are not WORTH 3k!!!!

fix it!

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2017

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 11:15pm

thats something i can agree on!! Or at least change the minimum price for non elites. Even awakeneds! 10k for any of them? good luck selling any normal creature for that.

• Activate Facebook