You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:32am

you are mistaken my friend if the vice virtue cards and 100% rebound saddles wouldnt have come then people would not see the need to only play quilin or fairy because balanced would be an option. But with the game dominated by the biggest whales even the dolphins and the f2p players only have 1 choice to be remotly competitive. Vice virtue and 100% rebound is destroying this game not the quilin fairy player.

When i s started rush was the shizzle , when you played ranger rush you got cursed to hell for doing that now with the new meta its much much worse that it has ever been.....

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:42pm

Potential near WoW :rolleyes::P

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:46pm

you are mistaken my friend if the vice virtue cards and 100% rebound saddles wouldnt have come then people would not see the need to only play quilin or fairy

When there are such expensive recharge cards only a fool would expect anything else. You have to raise the bar with every card, so it was always to get out of contorol. Yeah, quilins and faeries are a response to that, but the real problem is the ever increasing gap between p2w and f2p people. And that was always foreseeable.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:05pm

Sorry I'm not your friend that's your first mistake and I'm totally not mistaken that's the other one, playing here enough long to say to you buy glassses.
ok well not friend then... but point is the same. I have been playing on s2 from start so i have been around a bit longer. I did not switch servers every time to become big shot in new server. but i stand with my point that fairy and quillin is not the problem. someone else said it for me and said it even better the p2w is getting to dominating against f2p. and only weapon f2p has is fairy and quillin.

Again fairy and quillin not the problem, rebound and vice virtue the problem
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 8:10pm

i come from ROM, there are qilins there to, yes qilins are a bad creation choice of the devs. but are not impossible to win. qirins are middle tier decks, vs high level players with good saddles, good cards, qilins are useless. But still agree that qilins are a bad choice of devs because it destroy the essence of this game, force everyone in middle levels to play with qirins or lose...And destroy the essence of this game. But what we can do? nothing they will not change that. you can do a anti quirin deck, with angel cards, like seraphs and some synth human/angel. its not difficult to win qirins, you just need the right deck. The bad its that forced you to make anti qirin or a qirin deck. and exclude all other cards of the game. its the same that happen some years ago with spiked rush decks. all ppl doing that decks and playing of warrior or ranger. and using veloxia. Veloxia was banned from the game and then that phenomena stop with the new saddles specially rebound saddles. Same its happening now... but no one will change that. So adapt or die. I don't like these type of cards, but what one can do. nothing. :thumbup:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:04pm

p2w and f2p people.

There actually isn't such a thing as "P2W". Pay to compete seems more reasonable.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:08pm

yeah u cannot actually buy a win well not that i know of anyway pay to make it so u have a 1% chance of losing maybe ;P

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:10pm

p2w and f2p people.

There actually isn't such a thing as "P2W". Pay to compete seems more reasonable.[/quote]

So adapt or die.

Excuse me? The game is in a bad state and this is the best that you can come up with? Next you will be typing that you support the game and the developers... The problem with the game is the supposed OP cards and the Qilin archetype. The game is becoming more like Yu-Gi-Oh! if I must be honest and that is bad. I read that S17 was basically a Qilin server. Can you imagine how monotonous that is? So your "adapt or die" comment is rather vague...
  • Activate Facebook