You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Friday, June 30th 2017, 9:00pm

Terror Signing out

Most of you will be happy to hear that i am leaving, but to the others who have been friends, thank you.

None of you will know what it feels like to be targeted everyday. To be the punch bag, and take everything. It ends now

I have been playing Kings and Legend since s3 and everywhere I went bullies followed. i hope you all feel happy with yourselves. For I will not forget your [Redacted], i will always remember as you lot as the people who made my life a misery.

Kings and Legends was meant for to be a place that I could escape to, run away from the bullies i deal with in my life, but nothing changes.

But for most of you, I will remember you as people who helped me through a lot. EzanK, Kythana, Kaynie, Boyke23, xx, BANKAI and everyone in Vertias Equit 2 on server 16 and many many others. You are all amazing people, and I wish you the best in your futures.

I loved playing this game with many lovely people (bar some) and lovely forum staff.

For the last time,

Terror signing out.

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Aug 8th 2017, 11:00pm) with the following reason: provoking aggressive response from the players listed

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Friday, June 30th 2017, 9:25pm

Well we never met in game I guess but I hope everything goes good in your real life. You always have been nice on forums (at least for me). Best wishes in your life :)

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Friday, June 30th 2017, 11:06pm

None of us are perfect, every single person has something wrong with them. Bullies are the scum of the world, maybe they are deflecting away from their own issues or maybe they just twisted emotionless narcassists who derive pleasure from it, psychopaths enjoy inflicting pain on all creatures. But bullying won't go away and almost everyone will experience it in some form. If a person is different or unusual then that will draw their focus but being unique should be praised, they are not sheep following the herd, infact, commercial advertising preys on peoples need to fit in, to be cool, to be happy....if you don't buy this product or drink this brand etc etc you will be the odd one out, a low life, someone not high on the social ladder, not happy.....meh, most are to blind and programed to see that almost everything one strives for in life is a way to climb the social ladder, to be accepted, to feel wanted, or, in another way to avoid being targeted from bullying....get it? What happens in infancy stays with us all our lives and pretty much all of us had some form of bullying hence the need and drive to climb the social ladder and be accepted. Only way to deal with it is to know you are not alone and accept their will always be ignorant people out their with such a low IQ they will never know any better.

Stay save Vengance, take care :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, June 30th 2017, 11:24pm

:(

Don't let the bullies get you down Terror, not here nor in real life

We will all miss you in VA 2!

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, June 30th 2017, 11:45pm

As per Ephiny's post, This isn't a one sided situation. It takes 2 to make it happen. Apparently your stating that people are out to get you, but in reality you need to understand that there is a reason why they dislike you. Funny how hennes and Croton is on the list when they are the most friendly people I've met.

Also note that i have you on my blacklist therefore it means that i don't want to hear you. So not sure where that "harrasment/bullying" is coming from if i'm avoiding you haha. the Irony.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jun 30th 2017, 11:58pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 1:41am

stop playing the victim card.

• Activate Facebook

• "Cypher" is male

Date of registration: Oct 27th 2016

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 2:17am

sorry to see an active player quit

best of luck w all you wish to accomplish

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 3:01am

stop playing the victim card.

I love how he joined in April 2017 but waited for this to be his first post :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook