You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:48pm

hum ok, tks :)

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 11:21pm

Actually EzanK you're right and wrong, since those players who played the mobile app version of KALs were merged with S15, they received compensation. 1 black opal, 5 fire rubies and a load of other stuff to help them get on the same level as those on S15.

But that was the only exception and for many reasons, sadly I doubt you will get any because you joined late, you wasn't forced to be merged like they were.

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:14am

Sadly, I don't recall this instance, thanks for clarifying. But also, what do you mean by "those players who played the mobile app version of KALs"?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 12:44pm

KALs had an app which you could download on your phone and play, they had their own servers. They were force merged with S15

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:09pm

Yup they closed the app down and force merged us.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Darrell" is male

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2017

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:55pm

trust me you dont want loy game data her theres more alts than players on kal some people there have 50 plus alts most servers have max 10 actual players

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 1:37am

Darrell not all players from loy have bad reputation as you say. I´m Vip 10 player from LOY and yes i have alts like everyone else, and that alts are not for cheating, just to help complete quests and get some extra help. So don't judge if you don't know! Not everyone its the same.I will use my money here because gamingo seens to me that are good people. :) And have great events. X(

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 2:20am

not an accusation or anything but depending on what "quests" you are doing say if your bossing with your alts or doing pvp with one of your alts as a teammate that is cheating at least as far as i know

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 3:02am

Some tricks, not cheats... but i will not continue this conversation. And as i know playing with alt as teammate in 2v2 its no longer cheating. But anyway i will not continue this conversation, i spend lots not here, in loy, and i will not tolerate that anyone call me cheater or anything like that. Because i dislike a lot, cheaters. Just to defend my position that not all people in loy are cheaters with 50 accs like darrrrreeelllllss says... :P

have a great night

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 3:08am

woooooo 2v2 with alt is not cheating? great let me whale a second account :D. Darrell came from loygame, so he has 1st hand experience.

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 3:47am

And as i know playing with alt as teammate in 2v2 its no longer cheating
Hey Walthamir,

By our definition here at gamigo that is considered cheating. It may not have been in Rise of Mythos/LOYGAMES policies. But is in ours :) Rules are here
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 12:45pm

my empathy senses impending skull duggery................

• Activate Facebook

• "Darrell" is male

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2017

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 8:44pm

Darrell not all players from loy have bad reputation as you say. I´m Vip 10 player from LOY and yes i have alts like everyone else, and that alts are not for cheating, just to help complete quests and get some extra help. So don't judge if you don't know! Not everyone its the same.I will use my money here because gamingo seens to me that are good people. :) And have great events. X(

i spent 3 years on loy game so i do know what im talking about i never said all players i said most as any of the legit players walked away from the platform then dead server new servers every other month 2 months later merging them the only time loy was very good was new server up to first season server 6 i spent over 8 k on and was vip 8-10 on 4 other servers and got near enough everything i ever spent back off them to :)
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 11:53pm

Gamingo you are the best!!!!! love you. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Jul 10th 2017, 11:42pm)

• Activate Facebook