You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:52pm

New Server S18

Hello im here to make a request, Can you open a new server S18 EUR, Theres a lot of players that will stop play on LOYGAME, because this portal will close today, so we are 24 servers of players that will became without a game to play. If you open a new server and give some initial rewards you will get a lot of new active players, that will help gladly this stable platform and game! If we have a new server to play we will join. tks for your time.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:58pm

i doubt a new server will be released as one just opened a few months back, but that doesnt mean they wont, for now your best bet is to probably join server 17 as they are the newest

also there is conveniently a 30% bonus on some packages in gold shop if people are going to recharge

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:09pm

the best would be if gamigo trys to buy off the data from LOYGAME and migrates your old accounts to our old servers. Any idea if LOYGAME is actually selling its data? We could start a fundraiser if its too expensive for Gamigo :-)

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:16pm

SERVER 17 is America.... its impossible for me and most of players to play in AME format. Anyway s16 ist older. And we are requesting a new EUR server not USA. tks anyway

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:24pm

Hello Walthamir,

I'll ask about and try to see if bird is the word in a new server. But what do you mean Server 17 is America? A majority of our player base is European. :)

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:31pm

yes, these are all EN servers, its the EN side

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "jackkiller" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:32pm

welcome to every new players!!! :love:

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2017

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:40pm

Hello Walthamir,

I'll ask about and try to see if bird is the word in a new server. But what do you mean Server 17 is America? A majority of our player base is European. :)
Hello iArches, i can say i'm the oldest loygame player and i can ensure you a lot of players are willing to join as soon as a new server starts.
Being without a publisher will be empty, no one is willing to start on a 2-3 months old server since it takes a while to recover, that may conduct to another quit.
So if you could offer us a new one, with some rewards, all our player base will surely join kal.

Best regards.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:42pm

it all depends on the developers, iArches can only ask

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:46pm

best would be to talk to loygames about the data. Maybe they will sell it/give it away and their accounts can get migrated to our game. That way their progress (except for the cards that may not be reased here yet) won't get lost and our playerbase would get a very needed blood infusion. :)

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:15pm

Hello Walthamir,

im talking about server time. Europe (UTC) Time its the best time for playing. I can´t play in (GMT) and most of the players from loy can´t. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 30th 2017, 6:31pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, June 30th 2017, 7:19pm

the server time is 1 hour ahead of english time - its german time. it wont change as it accommodates for the server, english

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 7:42pm

IM TALKING ABOUT NEW SERVER TIME. WE WILL NOT PLAY IN S16. to old.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, June 30th 2017, 7:51pm

server time is same for all servers.... i never said to play in s16 lol

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:32pm

Thanks for your help vengeance. Don't understand why your last message?????????????????????????? ?(?(?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 30th 2017, 8:39pm)

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:41pm

he server time is 1 hour ahead of english time - its german time.
CEST is GMT+2.
best would be to talk to loygames about the data. Maybe they will sell it/give it away and their accounts can get migrated to our game. That way their progress (except for the cards that may not be reased here yet) won't get lost and our playerbase would get a very needed blood infusion.
It could be asked, but that is dependent on the company and not me unfortunately. I agree that it would be a good idea!
IM TALKING ABOUT NEW SERVER TIME. WE WILL NOT PLAY IN S16. to old.
All servers have the same time zone, CEST! :)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 9:05pm

Tks for your collaboration mates ;)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, June 30th 2017, 11:47pm

New server would be pointless, it would be better if they do something like the viwawa server where they gave the players a package of goodies

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:37pm

I want some comp....

hi i´m a new player, actually in s17 waiting for s18 to open, i see you give some compensation for some new players, tarot pack and other stuff, so i'm asking if i already can get any compensation, because i play here for some days, and already recharge here. So i think i can deserve some kind of compensation or help to start over in a server with some whales and advanced players. Like you did with other players. hope you can help me in some way. ^^

tks for your time.

Walthamir S-17

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:47pm

That's unfortunately not how Compensations work out here. They are not intentionally given out to even out the playing field, but rather for maintenance. For example, the Tarot Pack you speak of was given out since we missed about two days of KAL, during the week of Guild Shodown, which messed up another chain of events, such as login and Supremacy. If you want such compensation, I guess just wait for another screw up.

• Activate Facebook