You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aniket181" is male
  • "Aniket181" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Monday, June 26th 2017, 6:12pm

Vice and Virtue Packs

Hello,

I wanted to ask if there might be Vice and Virtue Packs being released soon? Awakened Tarots have already been implemented, and all 14 of the Vice & Virtue cards have also been introduced. I believe in other versions of the game, the packs were released for 2998 gold each. Any plans on it happening here as well ?

Thank you :)
The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Monday, June 26th 2017, 7:12pm

Hey Aniket,

We currently don't have a set date for the Vice and Virtue packs being for sale! Our tarot packs haven't even made it to the shop recently, but keep an eye on the patch notes because it's definitely something I'd mention being implemented! ;)

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, June 26th 2017, 11:10pm

tarot packs have been implemented, we just havnt had them in a while

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Monday, June 26th 2017, 11:20pm

Tarot packs have been implemented, we just havnt had them in a while
They have been implemented into our game play for events (like special sales), yes, but not into our shop as any other booster packs are found. :)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, June 26th 2017, 11:25pm

ahh i get you. but if they were implemented like that, make it fair, that way you will probs earn more money

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook