You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tigwlf

Common

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:19pm

game down i see

is it going to be back out soon ? i like the game but its down alot ive been playing the game off and on for 5yr so its getting bad the game is down more and more hop the fix it soon

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:23pm

Nope , devs don't work at weekend so hope for the game getting back soon is 0 , wait till tomorrow

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 18th 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:48pm

Who has time for patience?!

But at least I got my Augustus yesterday.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:51pm

because its just a game and its not like its down forever? plus we already know that devs dont work weekends so complaints and fussing will not change anything might as well do something more constructive with that time dont you think.... spend time with family, go out, sleep etc all that is probably more productive then fussing about what is being missed when theres nothing that can be done about it till probably monday id assume

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 18th 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:55pm

I was just being sarcastic Magus. :P:D8)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 7:04pm

i figured. it wasnt targeted at anyone was just a statement sorry if it felt that i was aiming at anyone.

ps: and with some certain ppl (not gonna name names here as agaisnt forum rules) who do nothing but complain felt it needed to be said some have been doing it nonstop so yeah theres that :P

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 7:27pm

I hope at least events like the daily login and supremacy will be extended for the same amount of days we can't access the game.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 7:28pm

I hope at least events like the daily login and supremacy will be extended for the same amount of days we can't access the game.
agreed that would be great
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 7:34pm

yup. it won't exactly give more rewards to players who managed to get on but it'll help the other players who can't get on to complete the events and kal won't really have to rack their brains over a suitable compensation. let's face it, the daily login event and supremacy is what matters to most people. as for other daily rewards, kal can just give silver or something similar to compensate that.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:58pm

yeee we get 30% discount on gold. Why the F*** would we spend more gold if we cant even get in the F******** game......

• Activate Facebook

Magic305

Common

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 9:04pm

yup. it won't exactly give more rewards to players who managed to get on but it'll help the other players who can't get on to complete the events and kal won't really have to rack their brains over a suitable compensation. let's face it, the daily login event and supremacy is what matters to most people. as for other daily rewards, kal can just give silver or something similar to compensate that.

Yeah, but some people, like me, who could have finished the login reward in the calculated days, but can't login for some days after the event, this is no compensation!

So I can't finish the event, cause of the lost days and it helps me nothing to have more days possible. ;(
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 10:07pm

The 31 day daily login rewards actually runs for 33 days, so assuming you started on day 1 and haven't missed any days before yesterday you should still be be good for the final prize if this issue is resolved tomorrow.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Master EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 10:30pm

The 31 day daily login rewards actually runs for 33 days, so assuming you started on day 1 and haven't missed any days before yesterday you should still be be good for the final prize if this issue is resolved tomorrow.

Haha there we go already haha .
"You already had 33 days so that you couldn't play 2 days isn't our fault we gave already 2 days extra" brilliant ? Brilliant to cover yourself in , when you give 33 days people deserve 33 days , they might have a busy day and thought they would have 33 days and now miss it.
Quite amazing how they always know to find a way to say *We Love You* to the players of the game , very friendly to blame us for not being able to get all the rewards because you guys screwed up by not checking when the license would expire and ask the chinese devs to lengthen it
Its a misstake for amateurs and it is like saying " i knew that i had to do my homework for the 31th and then saying "oops i forgot my homework i give it to ypu in 2 daus but its not my fault but the teacher his fault"
Just 3 words briljant absolutely brilliant.
Amazing customer support
Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Starwind" (Jun 18th 2017, 11:07pm) with the following reason: Language

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 11:01pm

he never said it would not be extended he just said u still should have time to get everything he was simply stating a fact or am i wrong?

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 11:11pm

yep, he never stated that they wont extend, or send items to ppl etc, he just saying that for those who havnt missed a day can get everything

also, people you need to stop saying ''why cant i get in?'' just read the post

Terror
16 Judgement

Kings and Legends

Players < Money
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Monday, June 19th 2017, 2:57am

Still having browser issues. ETA on when this will be completed would be Awesome

• Activate Facebook

Ajankho

Common

Date of registration: Aug 8th 2016

Monday, June 19th 2017, 3:11am

Cannot Log in

I still cannot login from my side.. [Indonesia] [GMT -7.00] can you help me? :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 5th 2017

Monday, June 19th 2017, 5:45am

My game is loading !!! I'm back playing !!!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, June 19th 2017, 7:40am

yee game works but missed supremacy so now i have to spend money to even get my 800 points....

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Monday, June 19th 2017, 8:05am

OK I logged in this morning... worked, but my Supremacy rank has dropped from 6 to 15 (why?) and I'm at 500 points now.
Lost the chance to get a Legendary, won't get the Opal Fragments, will get less silver.

What you gonna do? "Is only real money?"

• Activate Facebook