You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Cypher" is male

Date of registration: Oct 27th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 1:59am

well that's harsh Ephiny
noone deleted the workaround (yet)

as silly lil me reads this,
para doesn't know if what ppl do loggin in as sutch will stay
so basically you roll the dice and can't whine if it didn't

plz correct me if i m wrong

being wrong would mean
ppl that do so will get their stuff actively deleted, while ppl that stayed logged on and have no problems are safe
that would imho be a bigger issue

as to the decision to use the workaround,
that is a choice one makes for him/herself

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Stryker

Common

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:06am

Server goes back to online on monday.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:09am

Some people can LOGIN but 90% of everything in game will not activate....cant do tower,check inventory, bosses,maps,battlements....the list goes on.

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:26am

Safe to play yeah, but the connection isn't guaranteed to be secure if the certificate has expired which is surely why most browsers are refusing to load the game. Anyway, you clearly know more about these kind of things than I do Dragon so I shall just go back to the circus.

Well if you are going to go this far and talk about connection not being secured, please enlighten me what the KAL forum and game says, If you click on the icon on the address bar it always said " Your connection to this site is not secure".

Don't forget, there are some players who are able to log in without even using this method, so are you going to tell them to log out cause it's not safe?

Some player only have issue loading certain contents in the game, are you telling me they're not safe and compensation shouldn't be given to them?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jun 18th 2017, 2:35am)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:29am

About Augustus

That's off topic you are one of biggest fishes in this sea and for middle it's nice and for tiny ones it's even awesome, bad about it is that locker, like seriusly daily login locked card, which is in Soul Summoner even to get, that Spellfire Chimera is a joke too, card which you can make by yourself in Reputation shop :huh:

Totally gratefull here for Dragon and his solution, affraid tho that it might bring something bad...

Yeah about safe connection it was just allowing this site to run, nothing about lowering security :wacko:

You right!, GL auggy definately great for everyone.

Credit goes to Hennes, he's the profesional programmer. Cheersmate
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cypher" is male

Date of registration: Oct 27th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:38am

Will ignore that peep above (Cypher nick) as there are always peeps like that on forum, who always somehow take game team side. And I know something that you don't know that I can't mention here, but you defo don't know about who was warned and for what...

gg ignoring :P

just going on what i experience and read
but if i am mis- or underinformed plz enlighten me ...
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:39am

:thumbsup: Hail King Hennes then and Dragon for posting his goddies to us all:thumbsup:

Appreciate the love, hope all is well.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:44am

OH so for the people who can login but cant do half the crap offered in game will miss out on compensation stuff?

Thats bogus and complete bullshit. I cant complete all my dailies, and all that other nonsense mentioned.

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:12am

Well if you are going to go this far and talk about connection not being secured, please enlighten me what the KAL forum and game says, If you click on the icon on the address bar it always said " Your connection to this site is not secure".
Okay, well the forum has never claimed to be secure, nor does it need to be because it's a forum. The game to my knowledge has always run over a secure connection (hence the https:// prefix). I have never noticed an insecure connection when playing the game, if you seeing one now it might be the result of accepting an expired certificate. Hope this helps :)

OH so for the people who can login but cant do half the crap offered in game will miss out on compensation stuff?

Thats bogus and complete bullshit. I cant complete all my dailies, and all that other nonsense mentioned.
I never said that would be the case, it was speculation because the last compensation was conditional based on login date. This time we have people accepting expired certificates to load the game, people managing to load the game but it isn't working correctly and people who haven't logged out and are experiencing no issues. Hopefully there will be no conditionals this time, but those who are using the technique to load the game in Firefox and those who have remained logged in have the advantage as the game is working normally for these players and they will be expecting the same compensation as players who have truly missed out. The official response from iArches is the official response :)
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:18am

What advantage? What can you possibly do in this game when no one is on? besides collecting dailies.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:27am

Aren't the dailies what people were bothered about missing? Supremacy? Battlements? Auction House bids? There are people on the game, some because they didn't log out, some because they are loading it on an expired certificate.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:28am

What advantage? What can you possibly do in this game when no one is on? besides collecting dailies.
Considering there are players locked out and can not even do daily log in, yes, I consider that an advantage in this scenario.

Look at this way:
Lets say compensation involved the items that people potentially missed out on from the daily log in. Those who are logged in right now will be able to get them, right? So those people would be getting two items instead of just one from the daily log in.

Would you consider that an advantage? ;)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:30am

I am just logging in the way i always do. However, I cannot access Maps..thus unable to complete dailies -_-

8|
  • Activate Facebook

GGWP

Good

• "GGWP" is male

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:30am

i counted that i will get a augustus godlike if doesnt missed a day :( and now i missed it

GGWP! ITS ALL DONE BY ME :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:33am

Aren't the dailies what people were bothered about missing? Supremacy? Battlements? Auction House bids? There are people on the game, some because they didn't log out, some because they are loading it on an expired certificate.

hurrrrrrr I cant finish all dailies so i cant even collect daily 15 gold.

What is this crap? You send comp to everyone, it should be the same because your game isnt working correctly as it should be right now.

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:33am

So is it still down? cause im not able to get the game to load

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:36am

@Arches, going back to what you said about double reward, that depends what's the compensation. If the comp is same as what we already obtain then i'm not gonna complain. If it's something like gold/ruby/opal frag thats different as we can't obtain that "with our advantage"

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jun 18th 2017, 4:35am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 31st 2017

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:47am

I hope there is compensation. I'm hoping this doesn't interfere with Guild Showdown. Hope yeah yeah... I see the game down monthly. Which is okay I guess. Oh and what Dragon said about USD being less valuable on KaL. I don't know what to say about that. I guess I could see that as a disadvantage. I think 25 dollars should give an even 1500g to be honest. Maybe a 5% increase would be nice lol. Probably wont happen.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:51am

I hope there is compensation. I'm hoping this doesn't interfere with Guild Showdown. Hope yeah yeah... I see the game down monthly. Which is okay I guess. Oh and what Dragon said about USD being less valuable on KaL. I don't know what to say about that. I guess I could see that as a disadvantage. I think 25 dollars should give an even 1500g to be honest. Maybe a 5% increase would be nice lol. Probably wont happen.

The rate has recently been adjusted, but the currency exchange matrix took them nearly a year to update, thats a huge variance when you add up the figures.
All 3 currency sit at about ~77g/1$

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jun 18th 2017, 3:58am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 5:19am

Game still down?

Hello :)

Is the game still down? I heard some players were able to log in through an alternative portal, is that true?

Thank you :)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook