You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aniket181" is male
  • "Aniket181" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 7:54am

Anti-Rebound Saddle Counters

Hello :)

I wanted to ask if the following will cancel out the effects of a rebound saddle:

1. If Archangel Michael is on the field (on your team), and one of your unit attacks the enemy hero and his rebound saddle activates, will Michael reduce the reflected damage to 1 (physical) or 0 (magic) ?

2. If you play a unit which has armor/magic resistance plus Martyr skill (Desperate Soul or Storm Lizard King, etc), will their abilities reduce the incoming rebound saddle reflect, in conjunction with the Martyr ability?

3. An old myth: Redmaw Addlemace only blocks the skill cards of the enemy hero at the opposite end of his own lane. True? Some say it varies from game version to game version, ex: RoM vs KaL

4. Does the Rebound Saddle % compound with successive failures to activate? Or is the % rolled independently each time the hero takes damage? I saw a PvP match in which a player, who possessed 84% rebound or something, failed to rebound damage 9 straight turns. Seems highly unlikely.

5. I heard there were new cards that "break enemy unit's shield ward abilities" being released soon. Will any such anti-rebound saddle cards/saddles be made? It's just that Rebound Saddles are significantly superior to literally every other saddle at the moment.

Thank you :)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 9:53am

1. Michael doesnt work against Rebound, the reflected damage is unreducable.

2. armor/magic do not reduce Rebound, Martyr doesnt take rebound damage.

3. Redmaw only works vs the hero in the lane, you play him, same does fatale.

4. no idea

5. where did you hear that? I agree that rebound is too strong, there would be an easy solution against it, release a card or saddle with an vampirism aura.

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Jun 11th 2017, 10:01am)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 9:27pm

vampire aura would be awesome.

Figured in time there will be a life leech aura that heals hero too

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Monday, June 12th 2017, 11:37am

Anyone knows anything re anti rebound and anti shield ward coming?
Antishieldward was my pure speculation based on the knowledge how kal break things to boost short time income.
I speculated that they will follow the Odin story:
Maximise recharge on Odin, then make it obsolete by high rebound.
Then rip ppl on modesty.
Same on shielward cards.
Next gona be buy modesty for 10k recharge after most have shield ward decks.
Then recharge 30k to get anti shield ward .

The story resets here -new uber will come.
I have learned my lesson and I am not playing those games.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 9:17am

Noticed often ppl are not commenting after my posts.
Feels off and weird.
Been deleting my posts cos don't want to kill threads.
If you don't agree say it.
Would think most are interested in the subject.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 2:52pm

Nope, I can assure you, you are over analyising. Don't feel off or wierd, you writing perfectly reasonably.

• Activate Facebook