You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Silver gift packs

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "aqibsen" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 12:29am

Silver gift packs

Is it possible to add a new feature where you can make 10x 1000 silver gift packs to 1x 10000 gift packs or 10x 10000 silver gift packs to 1x 100000 silver gift packs or vice versa? I like to save all the silver gift packs until I have enough for godlike enchanting and the 3 different packs would fill a lot less in my backpack if I could convert them.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 8:25am

Is it possible to add a new feature where you can make 10x 1000 silver gift packs to 1x 10000 gift packs or 10x 10000 silver gift packs to 1x 100000 silver gift packs or vice versa? I like to save all the silver gift packs until I have enough for godlike enchanting and the 3 different packs would fill a lot less in my backpack if I could convert them.
+1 agree
Conversion of silver packs would be amazing i vote strongly on this idea but i doubt this will at all be organized
MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 10:30am

if they are the same pack they will stack up so your only losing like 1-2 space in inventory

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 1:54pm

Stop wasting their time and just open your silver packs, that will even save you more inventory space. Like they got nothing more important to do then adding a complete useless feature.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 2:51pm

Stop wasting their time and just open your silver packs, that will even save you more inventory space. Like they got nothing more important to do then adding a complete useless feature.
harsh kaynie harsh
  • Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 3:35pm

the ones who leave them in inventory tend to do so to avoid spending it like a savings account.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 29th 2017, 10:27am

if they are the same pack they will stack up so your only losing like 1-2 space in inventory

Yeah using 3 spots instead of 1. Not all people use real money in the game so they lack inventory place.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, May 29th 2017, 10:29am

Just like Terror said, "the ones who leave them in inventory tend to do so to avoid spending it like a savings account."
Maybe if you used your brain for once instead of trying to be savage you would understand
:D
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Monday, May 29th 2017, 6:22pm

2 hours of tower tomorrow and theres your 60 gold to open some more room in inventory. If you cant help spending your silver probably you cant help spending your gold either. If you can save gold just go ahead and dont waste silver either. If you are not willing to sacrifice 2 days (or even less) savings then noone can help you really.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 1:12am

2 hours of tower tomorrow and theres your 60 gold to open some more room in inventory. If you cant help spending your silver probably you cant help spending your gold either. If you can save gold just go ahead and dont waste silver either. If you are not willing to sacrifice 2 days (or even less) savings then noone can help you really.

I have exams and gym so I can't play any game for 2 hours. Not everyone has much spare time. :)

And I got no idea why you all are against new features even if they are
small and not worth much. Still, you complain the game is dying. Name
one game from the last 3 years which was successful and didn't have many
small features? Yeah, you can't can you?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 31st 2017, 4:47am) with the following reason: Removed provoking comments and merged back-to-back posts.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 2:58am

theres small features and pointless ones this leans towards the latter (imo of course)

and he ment just finish up tower and use part of the 96 gold u get to open an inventory row for 60 gold not that hard and as u put it

Yeah using 3 spots instead of 1. Not all people use real money in the game so they lack inventory place.
doesnt require any real money so not sure how what u said there is even valid sounds like whining more then anything but hey thats my take on it :S
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 1:45am

theres small features and pointless ones this leans towards the latter (imo of course)

and he ment just finish up tower and use part of the 96 gold u get to open an inventory row for 60 gold not that hard and as u put it

doesnt require any real money so not sure how what u said there are even valid sounds like whining more than anything but hey that's my take on it :S

It's a bunch of small features that build a good game. The ability to do what you would like to do even if it's pointless. Ik its a pretty pointless feature but since I do some coding myself then this little feature shouldn't really be that hard to make. I hear a lot of people complain about this game dying and now you know why.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 1:48am

little features not being installed are killing the game? well everyone is entitled to their own opinion i suppose

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 9:11pm

To be fair the game really had some great improvements in the silver collecting system. Back in the day getting 2k bonus gold for being vip was a thing. Thats nowhere even near what battlements give. But sure, there are lot of things that need tweaking, but spending silver thats in backpack is only 2 clicks harder.
Don't know where your silver goes but the solution might hide behind your spending habits.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 10:45pm

Or you could just use all the silver packs instead of making a really useless thread.....ooooo omg i got 6m in silver packs hurrrrrrr id have that same amount + inventory space if i just used them in the first place.

Oxygen thief

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:48pm

Or you could just use all the silver packs instead of making a really useless thread.....ooooo omg i got 6m in silver packs hurrrrrrr id have that same amount + inventory space if i just used them in the first place.

Oxygen thief

Learn Grammar. Please.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:49pm

Grammar Seems fine :thumbup:

Everything spelled correctly, Just missing the " ' "

Learn to use your silver packs. Your Awaken Squire will still be made regardless if you save silver packs or not.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 10:24pm

Grammar Seems fine :thumbup:

Everything spelled correctly, Just missing the " ' "

Learn to use your silver packs. Your Awaken Squire will still be made regardless if you save silver packs or not.

Are you sure of that? Want me to correct the grammar?
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 10:28pm

Suureeeeee, but also dont want to go off topic. So click on silver tokenz!

#NoJusticeForCheaters

8|
  • Activate Facebook