You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aniket181" is male
  • "Aniket181" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:20am

Monthly VIP rewards?

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if there could be some sort of monthly VIP reward system, like in many other games. While all players deserve equal opportunities and possibilities, it is an uncomfortable fact that VIP players help support the game with their "donations." A small monthly reward for them is reasonable, and also encourages free players (those willing/feasible) to become VIP themselves.

It could be a scaling reward system - the higher the VIP level, the better the monthly rewards.

Nothing fancy, just maybe 100k-200k silver per month, plus maybe a synth crystal, or a legendary/godlike box. It wouldn't really help the whales, and it will not hamper free players.

Would something like this be possible to implement.

P.S- I know the current system rewards some random stuff per VIP level, so I'm talking about a monthly one.

Thank you :)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:52am

VIPs always get benefits from recharging (VIP System, Recharge Bonuses ect). A monthly reward system will just increase the gap more and more.

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:20am

There already is a VIP Reward system. We get 1 more Race Box and 2x 1k silver tokens daily for being VIP :love:

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:37am

yep, we get extra stuff a day. there is also events where vips can recharge and get bonus gold every day. there is also supremacy, packs etc etc this would make it worse if was 100 - 200k a month coz you can enchance more frequently

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

GGWP

Good

• "GGWP" is male

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 2:24pm

if you always ask for more for vip players
This game will be more p2w and all free players will quit
free players quit, then all players quit and the worse case scenario is that the game is close

The conclusion is they are trying to make this game not so p2w and also vip already got many benefits like supremacy and others (easier to get black opal) .

GGWP! ITS ALL DONE BY ME :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 2:25pm

agreed vips already get more benefits and other things then non vips no need to add more cool idea though just not practical

• Activate Facebook