You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Phoulmouth" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:37pm

Can't enhance new synergy cards.

I really hope this is a bug, but for some reason with how money grubbing this game is I doubt it.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:57pm

It's most definitely an evil scheme. With the leg synth items at 1688 a piece, it's pretty obvious. Then again, the epic forms are just as OP as the leg forms in most cases.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 25th 2015, 3:01am

Glad to see the new forums garner as many answers as the old forums did.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, December 25th 2015, 5:03am

Its not supposed to be easy....its meant to be a grind to get the cards u want. SInce hybrids in a lot of cases are more powerful than other cards of the same level there is no enhance option. (enhance rubies are given more frequently) But u can combine them or enhance the parts. In the future i am guessing a synth stone will be given as a reward or some such. Again these things just came out give them time to develop the concepts... they should give out epic synth stones as season rewards IMO...Keeps things more fresh and fun yet very fair. Just my 7 cents

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, December 25th 2015, 10:16am

Do you mean leg ones? You can get the epics for 20 tower tokens...

• Activate Facebook

• "jackkiller" is male

Friday, December 25th 2015, 12:51pm

The problem is that the price for leg or godlike is the same!!!!
i hope in a fast evolution......
:love:

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, December 25th 2015, 1:02pm

How is that a problem? For the cost of getting a leg, you could get the godlike instead.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 25th 2015, 1:19pm

How is that a problem? For the cost of getting a leg, you could get the godlike instead.
That means you need to sacrifice 2 godlikes for a random chance for the card you want, that's how it's a problem and paying 1600 for a leg hybrid is stupid.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, December 25th 2015, 1:24pm

Unless they are gls u dont like, dont use ever or dont use anymore due to meta or better options. :)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, December 25th 2015, 2:11pm

So every one of my non-elite godlike?

• Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 12:57am

You can't enhance them, but you can combine them. I think that's the aim of it.
If you could just simply buy epic syn and then make it leg with Opal, no point in buying the leg ones Syn from Shop.

It's all about making money sadly

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 1:12am

I wonder what this game would be like if it was something you paid like £40 for straight up and otherwise the only payed features were cosmetic items... Probably really shit. Honestly, I think it's a good thing that some things are whale only because if everyone could get tarots etc, the game would just be boring. You wouldn't be able to try out fun deck ideas because every opponent would just be using tarot power. Priest would be completely invalid because literally everyone would have Wheel, PVE would be incredibly boring and lack any kind of challenge...

so yeah, Thanks for being pay to win, Kal!

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 28th 2015, 8:02pm

Would love an official response to this so I know whether or not to waste anymore time on these synergy cards.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 28th 2015, 8:21pm

this game is one of those stupid P2p games where they try to Ramp up the ROI quickly. They do not care about longevity of the game or the players. They can just put another one up and farm money that way.

Sadly this is the way the game was designed. Too bad i cannot buy the company, I would do it right. All packs available for silver with option of buying for gold. Synth items able to be farmed through boss fights. or purchase to speed up progress. Also available in the tower. Lol

something you have to live with if you want to play this game in its current state. It could of been one of the best games i ever played if it was not for the money grabbing.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 12:30am

It is that way on the Chinese servers as well I have asked for conformation if this intended but I wouldn't hold my breath cause hybrids been out in China for about 6 months. .

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 2:34am

The constant money grubbing of this game is ridiculous. Too bad, it is a lot of fun. After the rest of this xmas daily gifts are done I think I'm outta here for a while. This is probably not the last straw for me, because like I said, the game is fun, but this sickens me to the point that I will be taking an extended break.

Seriously, the people running this game are.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nerazim" (Dec 30th 2015, 9:54pm)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 6:41pm

this game is one of those stupid P2p games where they try to Ramp up the ROI quickly. They do not care about longevity of the game or the players. They can just put another one up and farm money that way.

Sadly this is the way the game was designed. Too bad i cannot buy the company, I would do it right. All packs available for silver with option of buying for gold. Synth items able to be farmed through boss fights. or purchase to speed up progress. Also available in the tower. Lol

something you have to live with if you want to play this game in its current state. It could of been one of the best games i ever played if it was not for the money grabbing.
That model only works in China, and it only works if you already have a MASSIVE audience. Like, an audience so big that you're starting 3 servers EVERY DAY, and merging them with other servers after about 2 weeks. You get a massive inflow, and a massive outflow, and all you need is one or two whales on each server. China is losing that now though. The market is shifting from pay to win to pay to play. Which isn't want you think it'd mean. You don't buy the game and play it, you buy merchandise and you get the game free with the merchandise. It's ridiculous XD

But yeah, in the west, games like that simply don't work because westerners think they're entitled to being able to play a game absolutely free and can't seem to understand that pay to win is necessary if you're going to be free to play. This type of game over here depends on the loyalty of giant whales like Bankai and Kaynie. Frankly, you can complain all you want but if you aren't buying 100k gold a month, you're pretty much worthless to them. This game needs to be money grabbing because it is free. Instead of complaining, you should be grateful that they let you play the game without paying anything, and you have no right to complain when you have to pay something to do well.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 12:09am

So you think westerners don't understand games can't be free? Sorry, but if you are going to white knight this game at least do so in a way that isn't insulting others intelligence. There is a massive difference between free to play, profitable, and pay to win that you obviously cannot grasp.

There are many free to play games out there that are massively profitable without needing to be pay to win. League of Legends, Marvel Heroes, Path of Exile, and Smite to name a few. These games allow you to get all in game power via play, with the option to pay to simply speed up the process or to get visual effects(costumes and such).

Then you have this cesspool of money grubbing bullshit. Sure, you could make the argument that buying these 1600g synergy gems is a speed up, if it weren't for the fact that not buying them will equate to months upon months upon months upon months of endless grinding with no end in sight. Compare the time frame to getting enough currency for a new champion in LoL or Hero in Marvel heroes. It's like comparing the distance from earth to the sun with the distance of your front door to your mail box. That is why this game is pay to win. People that try to play this game free will NEVER stand toe to toe with someone who is willing to pay unlike in the other games I mentioned.

The handful of people willing to shell out more than 25 dollars per crystal (holy shit that's insane) will be curb stomping everyone else because they're too stupid or too well off to realize how ridiculous of a rip off that is. That is why I don't PvP in this game, because who wins isn't based on skill or luck, it is solely based on which player is more retarded than the other.

This games profits would increase massively if it went away from its pure pay 2 win style. Cut all in game gold costs by 90% and cost the RL cash cost of gold by 50%. Inside of 6 months this games profit would skyrocket compared to what it is at now. But that won't happen because retards will still fork out insane amounts of cash regardless.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 12:51am

You know you're really just proving my point, right? I didn't say anything about intelligence at all. It's simply western culture to think that they should be entitled to free stuff. They see a free to play game and then they spend hours and hours complaining that they can't get something for free. That entire post was basically screaming "I don't want to have to pay to get good cards in this game that I've been allowed to play absolutely free".

In order for a game to be free and still make money but without being pay to win, it has to be absolutely colossal. It needs to appeal to a huge audience, it needs hundreds of thousands spent on advertising. It's a very unrealistic model for 99.9% of free to play games. And it's really not that much grinding. 25% chance of elite, 80 tokens per week, 20 tokens per go. Simple maths gets you an average of 1 elite per week. 8 epics gets you around 50% success chance on combine, so depending on your luck that's 2 months for a legendary hybrid without paying a thing. Not to mention that the epic hybrids are perfectly good enough. At leg they only have a stat boost. Really not worth getting your knickers in a twist over.

You really have no idea what you're talking about here though. "Massive increases in profits" by "cut all in game gold costs by 90% and cut the cost of buying gold in half." So lets look at that shall we? A tarot card, I believe, costs 50,000 gold. That's over £500 for every whale. Then consider than some whales get multiple copies. Cut that by 90% and then 50%. That's £25 per tarot. You'd need 20 people to recharge for every 1 whale who was recharging previously TO BREAK EVEN. To get "Skyrocketing profits" you'd need say, 60 people. Random guess to make the numbers easy: There are 20 tarots bought on each server each time. That's 1200 people you need recharging. Now, I'm not fantastic at maths but there definitely aren't 1200 active players on all the servers put together, let alone each server. Proven by the fact that I can do absolutely no PVP at all and I'll still get end of season rewards at rank 150, which means less than 150 active players per server.

Now take into account that you can get enough gold for that just from being active (bosses, activity points, FZ). Now you've got even fewer people recharging. I could go on, but I'm pretty sure I've made my point.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 1:16am

As much as would love this myself it makes a little sense with how hard the legend and gl are to get.

HOWEVER YOU CAN COMBINE TO MAKE LEGEND/GODLIKE. Just not use enhance stones.

I hope it's just a temp thing tell more come out then you can enhance the old ones, but I doubt it.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook