You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mikes02" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 8:25am

President offline

Hello,
our president on server 17 Guild Bohemia is offline over 1 week we already missed 1 guild showdown because of that, is any chance u can change president, or any chances in future so VP can set teams? Its a bit dumb only pres can do it.

Or we just must make new guild ?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 10:09am

Seen this a few times homeboy,,, there is no cure right now :(

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 11:16am

if your vp can get more donations then the prez it should switch after a maintainence

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 12:07pm

Hello,
Mikes have most donation all time and president have never switched....

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 12:18pm

right normally happens if the guild leader is gone for 14 days or more since it doesnt count more then 14 on the inactive meter

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 11:54pm

I think it does happen automatically if pres is offline long enough. It's what happened in my old guild anyway.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, May 26th 2017, 12:41am

Yes, this happened before to my guild. We sent in a ticket to the KaL team. Basically, once they are 14 days inactive, KaL can change the president to the next highest contributor.

At least, that's what happened in our case.

-Focust

• Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Friday, May 26th 2017, 8:24am

President neeeds to be off for greater than 14 days before they switch president.

I know thats how it works on ROM.

• Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

• "Varia" has been banned

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 6:38pm

To make things clear : President never switch automaticcly, he's the only person in guild who is not choosen by amount of donation (only he can level up guild, make announcments and sign teams for GS and that's quite all). If it was like some of you try to say here, then he would need to remove too high donation vips, as he will be f2p otherwise they might steal his own guild from him, which would be pretty silly, well at least it doesn't work like that.

V.P. ability to sign GS teams, hell no, that might cause things like President signs someone and V.P. which is unremovable just unsigns or sign other people. It's enough silly that active President can't stop V.P. from cleaning his guild, if they will argue one day, cos he can remove all normal members from guild too...Officials are unremovable too , but they can only take people into guild.

Well I was in many guilds and they never sort out problem of inactivity of leaders, it non stop says 14 days, when it's half a year, year or even longer. Dead President ok maybe after ticket to support and that 14 days they will swap him with someone. Still dead V.P. and/or few dead Officials should be auto removed from guild after a period of time. Dead leaders with high donations and unremovable is many times reason, why active guilds die :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Varia" (May 27th 2017, 6:49pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:16pm

honestly anyone who is inactive for 2 weeks should just be auto removed by the system would solve this whole problem and if its president make sure it goes to highest active donation or have some way of making it work

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 11:20pm

yeah, i agree

personally i havnt been in this situation, but heard about it many times. totally agree with magus, except i think they shud be stripped of any titles and stay in guild

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook