You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female
  • "iArches" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:46pm

Accounts Locked due to Silver Error

Hello heroes,

As some of you know already your main characters that have recharged the latest promotion have been banned temporarily. This is due to an error involving 1 billion silver being sent to accounts instead of 1 million. We hope to resolve this issue with haste and are willing to compensate for however long it make take to get this remedied for those who are affected. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions please message me and I am willing to answer them!

I will keep you all updated on the matter.

Sincerely,
The Kings and Legends Team :heart:

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 12:46am

Hello everyone,

Here with a quick update - to speed the process up we've sent the information off to the developers to remove the silver quicker than we could do manually. This should speed the process up a bit more! Those who had used their silver will more than likely take a bit longer to remove and replace items. However those with untouched amounts or with them still in the mail might get it a bit quicker.

We want to make sure that remove the right amount of silver. Not too much, not too little to maintain the balance we had before. Thank you for your patience!

Sincerely,
Your Kings and Legends Team

Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 5:31pm

Hello heroes,

Everyone who has been effected by the account lock should be unlocked at this point! If you are still locked, please message me and we'll sort it out together!

Cheers, :)

Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook