You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Varia

Epic

• "Varia" has been banned
  • "Varia" started this thread

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 7:13am

Black list not working after your last patch...

qilins

need

to

go

with

faeries

It's report of issue of black list, hidden content is only my pms with other player. So it's not to abuse, report, harrash, blackmail etc player mention here, I just needed to show it somehow...

I had issues with black list before, but never outside pms...

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Varia" (May 18th 2017, 6:46pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:29am

Thanks for the report Varia,

Does this include mail or only whispering that is blacklisted? Have you tried re-blacklisting?

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 6:07pm

No I didn't ask any of blacklisted peeps to talk to me on pms, battle chat or mail me, cos that would be pretty strange you know...

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 7:59pm

Understandable... lol

But have you tried reblacklisting them? It might've just been a temporary bug as I can't replicate it myself.

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:03pm

I may try but as black sheep in here that may take me ages to reblacklist them all even if that would help :P

Anyways pretty same thing I won't know if that worked or that peep is just afk or quiet at that period of time...

Ok I have done some tests as You asked me, so all credits go to Kaynie for beeing an helpfull pumpkin ^^

Tests :

Ok first mail, I used here without permission some random prey mail part 1 mail part 2 screen didn't grab letter t but it was there, all seems to work fine here

Public chat has diffrent results depend on peep Kaynie said that he post public etc, but I didn't saw anything even once and here you have other peep public who didn't wanted to be helpfull but i catched that anyways

Whisper chat test, that usually fails for me whole time, like blacklist has from start problems with that whisper

Room chat test, even that didn't work room part 1 notice also that blacklisted people nicks were red in rooms...

Room chat test before reblacklisting room part 2 well it has defo bug from friend list, as it says delete friend...

Battle chat test that didn't work too battle

I forgot to check allies chat, but who would want to be on one side with me anyways :I

Ok so after reblacklisting it seems to all work fine 1 2 3 4 5 but ok I was never fan of this as I saw how people abuse this and openly say on public even I will blacklkist you, anyone else want it etc. I mailed if able every single peep or whisper from this went out, that I blacklist and why I do, dunno to stay sort of ok in my eyes, if someone didn't get anything that says he blacklisted me first or I forgot to inform him, cos I'm just a human and it happens.

As this feature was bugged from day when it came out, whisper issue I mean and i see this now, think I will just unlock everyone, I felt silly anyways, deaf, blind etc with this on, maybe will keep just people who are blackliting me as my big vengeance (used just random world, not meant to provoke any user with this nick on forum).

Conclusion this feature has bugs whole time, if anything will be wrong with it, then try reblacklisting it should help at least sometimes it does :P

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Varia" (May 18th 2017, 10:45pm) with the following reason: Add additonal info about the case

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Monday, December 18th 2017, 7:31am

Noone of bugs mentioned here was ever fixed, I see many times people that are on my black list speaking, always need to remove them from black list and put them there again and again.

Also you removed their login to game notifications, cos some people cried about it, that they don't wanna see their ENEMIES at all, so why I can see their nicks, hmmm, that ruins privacy also, they will always know about nick changes, which cost 400 gold and they can spread info about nick changes to everyone, so you can't ever have any new chance at this game and change nick is worthless, people can do it for their pleasure only.

All this is so stupid, I wanna know, when they are login to avoid them on arena and it's completly bugged still, friend list works super fine at this, always shows correctly, when peep is online, in battle etc, here nothing works at all, I see people from black list online, but my black list says that they are offline and about spectating same thing, so what is the idea of bring this to game, when it's working way way way worse than friend list.

You can't even click on that peep on black list, to see his potential power deck etc. All what you can is click Unblock, LMFAO :love:

When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Dec 18th 2017, 8:04am)

• Activate Facebook