You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Nighthawk" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 1:42pm

Sound keep turning it self on.

Every time I log in the sound is on again. Then I turn it off and when I log in again its on again. This has been happening since the maintenancetoday

Edit: Looks like it was intentional(Read patch notes). I am not a fan of it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 16th 2017, 9:27pm) with the following reason: Merge two posts together due to Rule 3.3

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 3:01pm

Yeah it's really annoying can you please sort it out

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 4:37pm

yeah, i preferred it when you had to manually turn it on

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 4:46pm

Looks like it was intentional(Read patch notes). I am not a fan of it.

Most browsers allow you to mute individual tabs and if you leave the tab open when you log out it will save the state and you won't hear the audio regardless of this default. Even if you close the tab, it's 1 less click to mute the tab. Even if the default is set to Music ON, I would have thought disabling the option would still work otherwise having the option in settings seems pointless. Either way, it's not the end of the world but I am not a fan of it either and I am assuming that setting the default to OFF should still work and it might not be intentional. I will let you know once I know.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 6:04pm

or can you make it if we mute it will be muted when we refresh or log in again, same vice versa

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

• "Varia" has been banned

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 6:12pm

I will try write it how gentle I can !

No you can't do anything with it with browser, cos it doesn't remember this in game settings when logout at all, it's like that whole time in RoM, so don't lie...

Ok ,,Music is defaulted to ON'' it was annoying to turn on sound whole time when login, but keep sond default on, cos it's good change, but mute music (background) !

Want a reply about it, I need to login whole time very often to check mass recruit each day, if it's stays with music on, I give up, waiting for reply ?!

Btw. it's called background in your game not music...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Varia" (May 16th 2017, 6:18pm)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 6:18pm

You can right click the tab and mute it in most modern browsers, that wasn't a lie it was a potential workaround which does negate the game setting.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 6:32pm

KK mute page in browser think that's it, but I think it will mute all sounds in your game, so it's no real solve the problem thingy.

If answer will be nothing can be done like ever etc then PM me on forum about it at least, thank you in advance x.

• Activate Facebook

• "Nighthawk" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 10:34pm

Looks like it was intentional(Read patch notes). I am not a fan of it.

Most browsers allow you to mute individual tabs and if you leave the tab open when you log out it will save the state and you won't hear the audio regardless of this default. Even if you close the tab, it's 1 less click to mute the tab. Even if the default is set to Music ON, I would have thought disabling the option would still work otherwise having the option in settings seems pointless. Either way, it's not the end of the world but I am not a fan of it either and I am assuming that setting the default to OFF should still work and it might not be intentional. I will let you know once I know.
Atleast muting the tab is one click less.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 7:36am

I like the change. I usually only play with sound on, no music and with this change it saves me a click now compared to before. After logging in, I just move the music regulater down and I am done. Before I had to click the box to turn on sound and move the regulater. If you want your game fully muted just do it like Parabellum described and either mute your tab or the browser.

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:09pm

Nah want it here just like you said it, so mute this stupid background and leave sound on... some people login several times and more per day, then it's annoying as hell. You might ask why for example, then if some people play on few servers. Forbidden Zone will be cool with that on every hour login on 3 server for me and boom music on, next hour clap same etc :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amarice" (May 17th 2017, 6:40pm) with the following reason: Removed provoking comments. [Rule 1.1]

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:22pm

if you dont like sound that much, mute your whole computer / laptop. its what i done.

yes its a pain but there is ways around it

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:37pm

if you dont like sound that much, mute your whole computer / laptop. its what i done.

just quit crying, yes its a pain but there is ways around it
If I mute it will mute everything. Sound is needed totally without it I won't hear match up on arena even...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 18th 2017, 12:22am) with the following reason: Removed provoking comments. [Rule 1.1]

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:38pm

then why you moaning about it turning on if you need it?

it only takes a few clicks and boom its off

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:44pm

To topic it's not crying and moaning, it's about keep sound on, but turn off that backround (music), damn...

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "Amarice" (May 17th 2017, 7:20pm) with the following reason: Removed provocation comments and insults. [Rule 1.1]

• Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 7:08pm

To stay in topic, yeah no crying and moaning here at all, just would be awesome to mute only background (music) and keep sound on.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Varia" (May 17th 2017, 7:13pm) with the following reason: Removed provocation comments. [Rule 1.1]

• Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 10:30pm

My biggest complaint is the volume of the music is set too loud to begin with. When I log on I get blasted by music that is repetitive, boring and loud. Default volume is too high.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 11:44pm

It would just be useful if it remembered the sounds/music you had before you logged off and kept those. Then everyone would be happy.
Surely that's not too hard to implement.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

kazuki

Common

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 11:50pm

No Sense

It has been suggested to mute your tab and then leave the tab open. So I am supposed to never close my browser again? Why go through the trouble of muting the tab if when I close it the sound comes back?

Many people are doing other things on their computer like listening to music or watching a movie but still wanna log in and play and so what this has done is make this game very annoying.

If you want people to hear the sound every time. Make better music and sound effects.

:: Solution in the meantime ::
I would suggest dedicating a browser to this game. One you will not use for anything else. like say Vivaldi
then start up the game in that browser
Click on the sound icon in your tray
Then click on (Mixer)
Find the Browser that you are using, Vivaldi in this example
Then click mute

The computer will remember this mute option for this browser and so anything open in this browser will be muted.

This change however is ridiculous.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:10am

Every browser (and the user settings) are different. If your browser remembers your tab state and continues where you left off by restoring your pages, then the mute tab option should work even if you do shut it down. It was a personal suggestion not an official one, but the suggestion detailed above may be good for some of you. Of course, if you want game sounds and no background music then you will have to adjust those via the game settings anyway. I don't have either usually which is why I muted my tab :)

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook