You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 10:50am

thanks
Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (May 7th 2017, 1:26pm) with the following reason: Fixed image tags as per request.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Starwind

Retired Teammember

• "Starwind" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2017

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 11:21am

b0fcb4d39f584d4bb0bcdf6f6bccd28a.png

can someone edit this so you dont have to click the link, the pic is already there please (i dont know how to - so its like kaynies bunny)
OR.... we can all just take the high road, maybe break the cycle here?
:kitty: Starwind :kitty:
Game Master EN
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 12:33pm

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:
1 member and 1 guests
Parabellum

I see you there....waiting patiently.....getting ready to edit the next comment posted. I bet you can already I see that I am typing this message.

Is your adrenaline going? Heart rate faster? Throat tight,tunnel vision? Bloodlust to edit comments?!?!

Its time for this madness to come to a

!!!!
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 2:51pm

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:
1 member and 1 guests
Parabellum

I see you there....waiting patiently.....getting ready to edit the next comment posted. I bet you can already I see that I am typing this message.

Is your adrenaline going? Heart rate faster? Throat tight,tunnel vision? Bloodlust to edit comments?!?!

Its time for this madness to come to a
!!!!

exactly exactly , brilliant wordchoice , my signature says everything ,
Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 7th 2017, 9:37pm) with the following reason: Removed condescending word choice based on staff.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:13pm

i would like to point out, that you guys are the ones breaking the rules here.

1.1 You and all other users may not be insulted, harassed, persecuted, threatened or provoked.

please stop harassing the team, and insulting the work that they do, because this then provokes them.

2.5 You are not allowed to flood the forums, create forum obstacles, or spam the forums. This includes but is not limited to:
Posts consisting of nothing but a single word, punctuation mark(s), or smiley(s).
Publishing posts or topics, in order to create confusion in the forum (forum obstacle)
Duplication (using repeated messages) in the same subject; duplicate content, replies / posts / topics

you are flooding the forums with useless threads. like yesterday, you broke the event rule, you pay the price.

you break the forum rules you get the consequences. Just stop making threads like this, because your only making them because you cant take what they have said, your story is disqualified. end of.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:17pm

i would like to point out, that you guys are the ones breaking the rules here.

1.1 You and all other users may not be insulted, harassed, persecuted, threatened or provoked.

please stop harassing the team, and insulting the work that they do, because this then provokes them.

2.5 You are not allowed to flood the forums, create forum obstacles, or spam the forums. This includes but is not limited to:
Posts consisting of nothing but a single word, punctuation mark(s), or smiley(s).
Publishing posts or topics, in order to create confusion in the forum (forum obstacle)
Duplication (using repeated messages) in the same subject; duplicate content, replies / posts / topics

you are flooding the forums with useless threads. like yesterday, you broke the event rule, you pay the price.

you break the forum rules you get the consequences. Just stop making threads like this, because your only making them because you cant take what they have said, your story is disqualified. end of.

yeah yeah , if they would use the rules on everyone you wouldn't hear any complainments and wouldn't privilege certain people , people wouldn't complain
sadly enough the basic rules in every country are the freedom of speech which cannot be chained by their rules if they don't follow them for everyone
I am fine with conseuences , but only if everyone gets those consequences when they break rules which is currently not happening because of privileged people
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:19pm

whom do you think they dont apply to then horsey?

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:21pm

whom do you think they dont apply to then horsey?

There is multiple prove of people breaking several rules without getting punishment ,as you know i ain't allowed to name the names , if you want them i would be more than glad to send them to you in a private message though including a list with stuff where hey obviously broke rules and gained nothing
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:24pm

if a person breaks a rule, they will either get a warning or will possibly e be banned.

you been playing long enough to know these things horse.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:25pm

if a person breaks a rule, they will either get a warning or will possibly e be banned.

you been playing long enough to know these things horse.

The problem is that they should but they aren't . I for real don't care about getting a mute for telling the truth , and yes i am probably breaking rules ,
same as some others are doing multiple times on he forum and on discord and in game , when sending it to support noone will do anything with it same for mods, cm , etc
while others get perma muted , banned , punished , warned etc /Like i say they can mute me and punish me for whatever rule i break , if they would be following their own rules and would be behaving equally towards everyone i wouldn't have to write those whole stuff
  • Activate Facebook

• "Eillythia" is female

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2017

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:26pm

I see Freedom of Speech used all over the place lately, like it's some new found "I can say what I want anytime I want and you can shut up if you don't agree". People seem to fail to understand two key factors:

1) On forum, the rules are the posted rules from the company that owns and pays for the service of running the forum. Freedom of Speech only applies within their allowed rules and guidelines you agreed to when you made your accounts and agreed to the Terms Contract.They are free to remove or alter anything they, or their staff, sees fit to remove due to various reasons usually posted...or due to multiple reports from user offended by the post itself.

2) While you are free to say what you want, you are not free of the repercussions of of the spew which comes out of your mouth. This means, sure you can say what you want, but if it violates a rule you will have to deal with the consequences of your words. This can include temporary or permanent forum ban, game bans if the offenses are repeated, or in real life cases even jail time and stiff fines.

Crying Freedom of Speech only gets you so far on a forum which is owned and governed by its own set of "laws" and also in real life where there are laws. Everything in life is limited by what you are afforded to get before stipulations and sanctions are put on it.

I love being me, it pisses off all the right people
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor
To love me I will always be in your heart
To hate me, I will always be in your mind
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:28pm

I love when people quote freedom of speech as a defense.
Freedom of speech does not cover hate speech or speech designed to incite other people into hostility or otherwise form a mob.
That's my two cents.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Eillythia (07.05.2017)

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:29pm

each time you gain a warning, you get a certain amount of points for it etc. once you reach a certain amount of points you get banned for however long it is until you gain even more etc which may result in a permanent ban.

just remember it is weekends, so warning etc probably wont be issued out till monday.

I see Freedom of Speech used all over the place lately, like it's some new found "I can say what I want anytime I want and you can shut up if you don't agree". People seem to fail to understand two key factors:

1) On forum, the rules are the posted rules from the company that owns and pays for the service of running the forum. Freedom of Speech only applies within their allowed rules and guidelines you agreed to when you made your accounts and agreed to the Terms Contract.They are free to remove or alter anything they, or their staff, sees fit to remove due to various reasons usually posted...or due to multiple reports from user offended by the post itself.

2) While you are free to say what you want, you are not free of the repercussions of of the spew which comes out of your mouth. This means, sure you can say what you want, but if it violates a rule you will have to deal with the consequences of your words. This can include temporary or permanent forum ban, game bans if the offenses are repeated, or in real life cases even jail time and stiff fines.

Crying Freedom of Speech only gets you so far on a forum which is owned and governed by its own set of "laws" and also in real life where there are laws. Everything in life is limited by what you are afforded to get before stipulations and sanctions are put on it.

Amen
Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Eillythia" is female

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:32pm

Freedom of Speech has many bylines on what's not covered, people always tend to forget those when spewing their verbal diarrhea.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:32pm

Like i said already multiple times I don't care about getting muted / banned from this forum for fighting for justice , this inequality in moderation is making multiple people sick and i am pointing it out , when you warn someone or exclude someone from a event the exact same rules should apply for everyone else
which definitely isn't the case here so sure follow the rules i agree they have been made for a reason but they should apply on everyone now there are privileged people who can do more than others
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:39pm

[Redacted]

I for real got no idea what you are talking about but you don't have to agree with my points , that you are blind for facts isn't my problem
@CheyChey , that is only a part of it , sorry but i ain't allowed to discuss personal conversations , but still they allow people to do more than others and the rules aren't applying for everyone thats my problem , if they would apply it on everyone you wouldn't hear me here

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 7th 2017, 9:40pm) with the following reason: Removing quoted post that was removed.

• Activate Facebook

• "Eillythia" is female

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:42pm

Your OPINION is not fact, do you not understand the difference in the words? You claim to be a proctor from what I've seen, how is it you do not understand basic definitions of words?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 7th 2017, 9:40pm) with the following reason: Removed insults

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:46pm

Your OPINION is not fact, do you not understand the difference in the words? You claim to be a proctor from what I've seen, how is it you do not understand basic definitions of words?

Please keep on your blindness to not see what is happening here .
Someone sended in a prt screen about how the support behaves inrespectfull against her and it get deleted and she even got muted , events got rules and the rules apply different for other people , people who are crying on discord to get entrys excluded from event and are constantly influencing the mods and cm's , staff members who protect certain people and never give them a warning , people who can just break the rules multiple times and never get punished .
Please you can fool yourself but not others , as i said you are absolutely free to have your own opinion and if you like how its going now feel free to do so , i don't blame you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 7th 2017, 9:41pm) with the following reason: Removing portion of quote that was removed from original post

• Activate Facebook

• "Eillythia" is female

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:52pm

I do find it amusing how you keep using the same phrases and words as though they are a sort of blanket for you. You spout off Freedom of Speech in one post, but then deny others the very thing you are claiming. You cannot have it both ways, and you are not free from the repercussions of your words. It does not matter that you do not like what people are saying to you...you chose to put it on a public forum and the public is responding.

You have 1, maybe 3 (all alliance/guildmates most likely), people who agree with you and the rest see you for what you are. You believe you are above all this, and you're not.

If you don't want people calling you out on your horsecrap, then don't post it on a public forum. Your OPINION does not hold more weight than any one else's here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (May 7th 2017, 9:42pm) with the following reason: Removed provoking comments and insults.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:55pm

horse if your so perfect, apply to be a member of the team and help make a difference

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook