You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:39am

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, May 5th 2017, 1:12pm

I am missing the FULLY merge s1-4 with the other servers to prevent them from being killed anymore , I suppose you missed those servers because I am quite sure whole s1-4 would want that but well the game just doesn't care about 1-4 add that to the list , sad that the game totally doesn't care for the servers who are playing this game the longest.

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, May 5th 2017, 2:31pm

I am missing the FULLY merge s1-4 with the other servers to prevent them from being killed anymore , I suppose you missed those servers because I am quite sure whole s1-4 would want that but well the game just doesn't care about 1-4 add that to the list , sad that the game totally doesn't care for the servers who are playing this game the longest.

Now now, don't be toxic. You had your chance to make a difference. Have some patience as quoted in your signature.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 7:08pm

About arena remove display of two rooms for one fight, it's annoying and makes fake activity...

Ability to at least see info of players from cross server would be nice too.

• Activate Facebook