You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female
  • "Pita" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 1:21pm

Bonanza Request

Lately in Bonanzas we are getting cards that berely anyone would use. I know it's way to add new event cards to game but maybe it can be done in a bit different way :p

For example: 20 Standard packs - new epic event card/ 20 Master packs - any other legendary card

I would really really love to see in Bonanza such cards as Brace Brightsong, Earthbinder Peryton<-(PLEASE!) and other very rare incarnate elites.
Bonanza for legendary Synth Crystal would be lovely too :love:
No wuaśnie, nic nie robio, a ino dogadywać potrafio, cebulaki januszowe jedne :V RAK JEST SILNY!
Rip Pieseł...
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 2:56pm

Yeah, It doesnt really make sense to have epic / leg of the same card cos people will just get the epic and enhance instead of wasting gold / rubies on master packs.

Those useful bonanzas from last year like Arenwen / Azreal / Yumi / Martyn were really nice even at epic level, so some nice returns of slightly harder to obtain epics like that would be nice too.

• Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female
  • "Pita" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:37pm

Faeries rush totally messed up whole game. I think it will be soon or later when people start moaning and whining. I got spanked by it already and it hurt alot. With usual pvp deck it's very hard to beat D:

Please give us this guy in Bonanza as fast as it's possible ;__;

No wuaśnie, nic nie robio, a ino dogadywać potrafio, cebulaki januszowe jedne :V RAK JEST SILNY!
Rip Pieseł...
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:47pm

It's only a matter of time before people adapt to it though. It's only been 2 days. There are loads of ways to counter it. Anything that prevents flight, HH, Kristee...

• Activate Facebook

TRIPPL3

Common

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 2:32am

I made a forum account just to respond to this, but I've been playing for over 2 years.

Useable cards in bonozoa sounds fine with me, but i don't think they should give us cards (like earthbinder peryton) that counter one specific deck so that it is unusable.. I mean what about those of us that invested everything we have into fae rush. And like the other guy said it is already easy to counter, use soraan or reflect magic or those cards that get buff whenever they take magic damage or petrify or frenzy... i could make a whole deck of counter cards for it. The thing about these cards is that you would only run one or two in your deck because you will not always face fae rush. Earthbinder Peryton would be an auto include in any deck because it is just so good vs almost any deck. We don't need everyone to have this because all it does is limit the possibilities of decks we can use back to the old "rush" and "power" and no variations of the two. I mean Pita I understand that you want to separate the whales and the normal players as much as possible but sheesh if they did everything you told them to whales would be unbeatable, at least things like fae rush give us a chance even if it is a low chance.

Also, a deck being good does not mean that it needs to be nerfed. There will always be a best deck and people will always complain about that best deck but unless that one deck can almost never be beaten there is no reason to nerf it since the second best deck will just become the best deck and people will use (and complain about) that.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 2:52am

What he said ^

1. Good cards would be nice, but ones that are balanced. Certainly not Peryton because he can screw over an entire deck to the point that it's completely unfair. I've already faced Fae rush quite a few times and i've only lost once because my deck is good at countering it. HH, damage multiplication (like Sensei), regain life, prevent flying, magic absorb, it's not hard.

2. People complained just the same about Aurora rush when it came out, but now we've thought up counters for that too. All it takes is a bit of brain power and a bit of trial and error.

3. Good decks don't need to be nerfed. Unbeatable ones, yes, but so far there's no unbeatable deck. Every deck can be beaten as long as you pay enough. Of course, as a low VIP I don't stand a chance against any self-respecting whale deck with 3 Awakened Sensei, 15 Tarots and god knows how many bloody Petrify, but if I paid, I would be able to, and I have accepted that.

• Activate Facebook