You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:19pm

Quoted from "Diligence"
Legitimate question, what's not stopping you from waiting till everyone has chosen their chest they want, and putting the 25 eggs in the lowest chest chosen?

I do feel like this will happen, because say for example 80%+ people pick chest 1, I doubt you'd want to give all them people 25 eggs.

Will there be a screenshot or something of proof so we know for definite what the chests contained before we were allowed to pick them?
The images and the events were planned ahead of time. Therefore there will be no alterations to the image. And screenshot of what? The answers? Nice try.

Are you being serious? There were at least 2 modifications out of 6 events... And whats worse, yet again, after we complained about the luck factor, you deny a chance to work for our prize, instead its pure luck. Or is it?..
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, April 24th 2017, 7:36pm

Quoted from "Diligence"
Legitimate question, what's not stopping you from waiting till everyone has chosen their chest they want, and putting the 25 eggs in the lowest chest chosen?

I do feel like this will happen, because say for example 80%+ people pick chest 1, I doubt you'd want to give all them people 25 eggs.

Will there be a screenshot or something of proof so we know for definite what the chests contained before we were allowed to pick them?
The images and the events were planned ahead of time. Therefore there will be no alterations to the image. And screenshot of what? The answers? Nice try.

Are you being serious? There were at least 2 modifications out of 6 events... And whats worse, yet again, after we complained about the luck factor, you deny a chance to work for our prize, instead its pure luck. Or is it?..

Wow, yall be so dang cynical! There are 14 chests, if everyone did not know which chest contained what and really picked randomly what we would expect is an even distribution so your 80% theory goes out the door. Unless there was a select population of players that arbitrarily decided it was a certain chest, the percentage would not have much deviation at all. Of course some people believe in lucky/unlucky numbers such as 3, 7 or 13 so there might be some skewer but there's also an equal amount of people that might think not to choose the popular numbers because commonality might correlate to a less unique result. You'll only ever benefit from the rewards, none of the chest give negative eggs so idk why yall acting like you're about to be scammed, you didn't pay anything to get a chest so chill out for a sec and just pick a chest. I have a list of books on such topics regarding psychology and statistics, hit me with a PM if you want to know more.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, April 24th 2017, 7:42pm

14?

Screenshot by Lightshot im missing 2 then

lol were pissed off coz this 1 event can ruin everything else u worked for. spent 5 hours on a puzzle its self. then this pops up and can ruin everything.

this better be a troll and every box secretly contains 25 eggs

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Dragon" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Monday, April 24th 2017, 7:44pm

It's 12 chest. And majority of the player are mainly mad at the fact that this last event is RNG based, meant to kill off the perfect score everyone have. Think of it like this, put the 7 event in reverse order and no one is mad because they didnt have to work through all the other bs. And buddy let me tell you, nothing is free in this world. There is always a price you have to pay such as time. So yea, they can keep telling us the event is free and etc.

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:10pm

It's 12 chest. And majority of the player are mainly mad at the fact that this last event is RNG based, meant to kill off the perfect score everyone have. Think of it like this, put the 7 event in reverse order and no one is mad because they didnt have to work through all the other bs. And buddy let me tell you, nothing is free in this world. There is always a price you have to pay such as time. So yea, they can keep telling us the event is free and etc.

My mistake 12 chests. And buddy let me ask YOU, which aspect of this game ISN'T rng based? Pretty much everything from what you draw from packs, your starting hand in a fight, your critical and block rates, boss fight picks, combine success rates. Answer me then, how is this any different from the rng you find in the game? In any game, including the game of life there are things that are left up to chance, you win some you lose some. My issue isn't that people want a perfect score in fact thats not even what I was getting at in my post if you read carefully, I can't blame people for wanting a perfect score. My issue is the mentality that the GMs are going to sabotage the results on purpose based on which chest has most or least picks and I argued that it likely would not happen and my justification for it.
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:16pm

We didnt just get to a random conclusion that the event might be rigged. You know, they worked for it. And as the game is luck based on a large scale i especially think that these kind of events should try and balance it. Funny how you argue that it cant be 'perfect' so we might as well ruin it totally.

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:39pm

We didnt just get to a random conclusion that the event might be rigged. You know, they worked for it. And as the game is luck based on a large scale i especially think that these kind of events should try and balance it. Funny how you argue that it cant be 'perfect' so we might as well ruin it totally.

I DO know. Funny how your post implied I don't care about the event when I worked equally as hard as the rest of you in all the events. Do you somehow think I don't want a perfect score? I like to look at the bright side of every situation the more you expect the more you have to lose. Your conjecture of "Totally ruin" is an overstatement at its best. If you put in effort for at least 5 of these events you would have gotten around 70-80 points, enough to claim the best reward. And I repeat again my post was NOT to accuse people of wanting nice things, it was to criticize the idea how GMs would intentionally pick the chest with the least players and their lack of faith in the integrity of event 7. I UNDERLINED/BOLDED it this time in case anyone else missed it the first two times.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:51pm

Here's the thing though. This event is definately nice no doubt. The issue is how they executed with error across the board.yesterday starwind also pointed out that they're not going to give away a valuable item for free.

And response to your underline statement. The reason some people started thinking like that because of "tilt". First the seal league causes a huge drama last week. Everyone provided insight and comment on it. Despite all the feedback, they decide to ignore everything we said and proceed with event #7 which is just as bad as 5 interms of completion rate.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:55pm

If you put in effort for at least 5 of these events you would have gotten around 70-80 points, enough to claim the best reward.

Given that themaximum possible score is 120, the best reward is worth 120 points. Arguably opal fragments, but definitely not something you can buy for 80-90-100-110 point, or anything less than 120.

it was to criticize the idea how GMs would intentionally pick the chest with the least players and their lack of faith in the integrity of event 7.

Dont know anything about you gaming habits but if you only keep your eyes half shot you can see how the game management let people get away with actions against their own rules. Rules they rewrote just to ignore them again. They have a history of leaking information too. They have lost our trust throughout the years. Or at least mine.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, April 24th 2017, 9:00pm

In the other thread I posted 4 loop holes changes they made during the middle of the event.

Sure the new cm ans gm are new to their role, but that's not an excuse to ignore the customer feedback and go on with a similar event. This entire event is same as the Christmas aside from the last 2. And also if the if this was pllaned ahead why was there so many rookie error. Why did the jigsaw puzzle not have a Easter card such as bunny doll that would have been more compatible than mynx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Apr 24th 2017, 9:22pm)

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Monday, April 24th 2017, 9:20pm

Modifications were to prevent people from cheating (because apparently I would have to spell that out) or assisting the players in helping them get more points (i.e. Adding more GMs to the schedule). They were not changing of the events entirely or the layout of the images the event was based on. Thank you.
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 7:18am

I really wonder what other intention then reducing the amount of maximum payouts the last event could have?

I can't understand people with thw mindset that think "who cares, the rewards are still great". Maybe you could apply that if the last event would be standalone, then it would be comparable to the picking X winners for Y competitions. But the way it is now, is a farce. As our GMs love comparsions I will do one too.

Imagine you and your colleagues do the same work, with the same results and at the end of the week before the payout your boss asks you to pick a number between 1-12. Would you still be happy to get less payment then your colleagues? Since you still get some.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 11:29am

The rewards are still great and if the other option was nothing then yeah I'd take less if I happened to be in a job where picking a box to get paid was something that actually happened, but this is a game so...

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 5:27pm

Ouch.. Game master saying that the game doesnt really matter. Pretty much hidden in that one sentence.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 7:32pm

The rewards are still great and if the other option was nothing then yeah I'd take less if I happened to be in a job where picking a box to get paid was something that actually happened, but this is a game so...

It might not be a perfect comparsion but the point is that we worked towards some rewards and now by choosing a random number some get less, some get more eventho we all put the same effort into it.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Vengeance (25.04.2017)

• "Diligence" is male

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 10:44pm

Will a picture be posted showing what the chests contained? So everyone knows where the 25 eggs was.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 12:02am

Wikipedia is not a reliable source.....

Teachers have a special Wikipedia with very reliable sources ;) , but yes , not all of Wikipedia is reliable.
Thats why you should Always use multiple sources to discover the real answer :P

I am quite certain that Wikipedia is not a reliable source as a whole. This "special Wikipedia" that you are on about must be the interweb (or whatever it was called). Wikipedia should only be used, if I have this right, as a last resort, meaning if you cannot find an answer anywhere else you go to that instead.
  • Activate Facebook