You are not logged in.

[Criticism] about mounts

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kovarnis

Common

• "kovarnis" started this thread

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 8:41pm

about mounts

so we have temporary mounts for 7 days or more even not permanent and many options to upgrade them reason?

if i have my own car i tune it to best but if i lend car for 7 days i dont care how it looks before and after my use
just go from point A to point B

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 9:01pm

lol :thumbsup:

nice comparison

• Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 12:20am

This is the most reasonable thought which is sadly didnt go with their idea
+100 for this

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 12:54am

you keep the horse permanently. it doesn't disappear, you just cant use it if the time expires. Since you like cars, compare the 7/30 days duration to the fuel of your car. Even tho you bought and tuned it to the maximum you will still need to buy petrol regularly to use it :)

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 9:38pm

Quoted

you keep the horse permanently. it doesn't disappear, you just cant use it if the time expires. Since you like cars, compare the 7/30 days duration to the fuel of your car. Even tho you bought and tuned it to the maximum you will still need to buy petrol regularly to use it
Yeah but the amount of gold needed is massive. Non-VIP can't afford it. Compare it to that only the overclass can buy the petrol you are talking about 8)
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, April 17th 2017, 1:36am

Umm im a free player. I have managed to get my horse to stage 1 and can stable it. Use season gold. And yes its tough being free player. But hell i got 1st place in season end in 2v2 so no reason you cant. Just dont be lazy

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook