You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male
  • "EzanK" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:33pm

Feeders on S16

I've sent mail to support, haven't gotten a response. So I would like to bring light into the situation in forum, in hopes that a Moderator can take action.

Server 16, or Judgement is home to many feeders, but they have reached a new feet... The top 2 spots for 2v2 are occupied by two feeders, and I hope you (iArches, Dema) can take action, and perhaps ban/get rid of their score for 2v2. Here's some proof of their actions...

In the photo album below, I identifed the feeders. They both have the same score, same win rate, and are low level. You could make the argument that they always play with each other, explaining the win rate and same score, but them reaching such high points with their levels and cards, is improbable.

I know this for a fact, as they had occupied the top 32 spots last season, and were put in post. Thankfully, they faced me. My partner was a no show, so it was a 1v2 against them, and I beat them. Me, beating them in a 1v2, and them being in the top 2 spot will hopefully show that they're feeding.

Please tell me how I should direction this information to have necessary action be taken, as the 25% of top 8 should not be occupied by rule breakers, and feeders.

The Album: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:38pm

while I didn't manage to take a screenshot in time, I have witnessed them in arena before and saw them surrendering to each other.They left soon after they did that as it appears they are trying not to get caught in the act.

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:00pm

The forums are not a place to post screenshots of people breaking the rules, please send a ticket or a message to a staff member next time. As publication of people breaking the rules is a violation of the forum rules. Thank you :)

If you have already sent a ticket, please be patient as it is a holiday weekend.

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook