You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Friday, April 14th 2017, 6:32pm

Trivia

Question 1: When will we get new pvp skills / cards (we were promised 'soon' many months ago)?

Question 2: When will legendary skills become more common in Alchemy Lab?

Question 3: When will we get Trivia Rewards? (this is the whole point of thread :P) and do we chose the box? if so can i have Elf Striker Box please :)

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Friday, April 14th 2017, 6:44pm

Exhausted of this Vengeance spamming every thread with lots of posts, my question here, when you will upgrade forum sort like limited posts per day, not like some people do tons of it per day, then someone might think more before make one post after another, well anyways consider it, at least normal members should have some limits ?(

• Activate Facebook

Friday, April 14th 2017, 7:17pm

So we all need to be restricted cos someone can't wait for a World Boss box? Sounds legit.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, April 14th 2017, 11:35pm

No i was asking if we chose the box....

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 1:01am

World boss boxes were sent out! No choice in the matter, however next GM event we can do the Striker box :)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 10:46am

nice, thanks

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook