You are not logged in.

FZ

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ID.

Rare

• "ID." started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 1:19pm

FZ

Any chance of Forbidden Zone appearing soon? Got lots of gems to get rid of and feels like ages since the last time 8o

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Twetch

Common

• "Twetch" is female

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 1:21pm

It's confirmed for somewhere in april so yeah soon :)

• Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 5:15pm

Think this was last FZ which we had, date on screen, not like I care anymore...

Screenshot by Lightshot

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 13th 2017, 5:35pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 5:40pm

There will be one this month
kind regards,
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Vengeance (13.04.2017), EzanK (13.04.2017), ID. (13.04.2017)

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 5:42pm

nice, looks like i can burn my stockpile of gems ^^

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 8:57pm

Leo, I don't know if you would consider this going "off topic" so you could choose to ignore the question, or answer it, both are in your power. But since we are getting a return of Forbidden Zone, how about Ally Banner and Chaotic Waste? I'm not asking for them to return this month, but do you guys have any plans of even having Chaotic Waste back ever again? And if not, can we get something in return for the two tickets you gave us during the log in events.

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 9:02pm

Leo, I don't know if you would consider this going "off topic" so you could choose to ignore the question, or answer it, both are in your power. But since we are getting a return of Forbidden Zone, how about Ally Banner and Chaotic Waste? I'm not asking for them to return this month, but do you guys have any plans of even having Chaotic Waste back ever again? And if not, can we get something in return for the two tickets you gave us during the log in events.

Yep Chaotic waste will be back , a daily login might also be happening somewhere this month , cannot give to much details about it though :D
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ID. (13.04.2017)

• "Amarice" has been banned

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 9:03pm

Mr.Leonidas not Leo, have some respect to our Moderator and this is off topic kill it with fireballs like KingBast might have said...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 13th 2017, 9:10pm)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 9:25pm

When our Moderator has some respect for us, he might get some back. Hasn't happened yet though. Anyone else remember how the forum and indeed the game used to be before one of the worst decisions in KAL history? Certainly a lot more fun than it is now. So yeah, load up those fireballs and take aim. Not like there's anything left to ruin here. Maybe you'll get 10000 points wiith your warning about not trying to kill the moderators. Though I haven't seen that rule I bet it's in there somewhere, or they'll pick one out that covers it. I suppose this if offtopic, so let me end by saying hooray for Forbidden Zone, this is relatively exciting news that I was expecting. Just like I am expecting Chaotic Wastes and all the other events, cos ya know, that's what happens usually.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, April 14th 2017, 6:43pm

Can we get an updated shop? you could bug some saddles, horses, tarot packs etc etc etc

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:00pm

If China doesn't have it, we won't get it either . Sad, but true. :S

• Activate Facebook

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:10pm

We have a lot of things that China doesn't have. Pretty sure they don't have Big Shuck, and if they do he will be in their Wok.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook