You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Adorable Hailey

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:10pm

Adorable Hailey

it appears that the bug for gate has come back, but with Adorable Hailey (unless it isnt a bug)

Me and Croton tested it out with his emperor deck. Hailey only has 8 hp so you think that when emperor hits her, she can only rebound max 8 damage. WRONG he did 58 damage to hailey and received 58 back

just like when gate bug would give full damage to card in gate with the puglists etc, Hailey does the same thing.

so to my surprise, emperor killed himself doing a 54 crit on her and her not reflecting 8, but 54.

Is this a bug or how she is supposed to work??

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Apr 12th 2017, 7:24pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:24pm

It says she gives the equivalent amount of damage to the attacker when attacked. I don't think it's a bug, just a useful card.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:26pm

Hello vengeance ,
In this case it is not a bugg , she reflects all damage she takes.
In the gate case it was way to broken , for this card it is quite ok.
Still thank you a lot for telling us your concern :)
Kind Regards
leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:26pm

*adds into deck* thanks

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:28pm

Change the wording then. You can only take as much damage as much hp you have. You can be daelt more but you dont take more.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:28pm

She doesn't reflect damage she takes (not quite anyway), she deals the damage intended for her to the attacker. That's what it says on the card.

The wording is fine. Unless you want "equivalent" changing to "same".

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Apr 12th 2017, 10:14pm) with the following reason: Merging two posts together.

• Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:34pm

Breaking rules, you can't make one post after another in same thread unless something was removed that i can not see ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 12th 2017, 7:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:38pm

Oh dear, should I be bothered? I wish I could be. I'll try to be.... Nope, not bothered.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:45pm

You know i need to report you now, to get some warnings as reward bymyself :P

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:50pm

My concern is that in Vengance's case she reflected what was aimed at her.
I put blessing armour 2 on her, attacked with 4 and 5 attack card. She reflected the same as she got, 2 and 3. This means, in this case she acted differently reflecting not what was aimed at her but what se actually received. Bug confirmed whatever moderators say..

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:50pm

Well yeah, it's your duty as a community citizen to try and get me arrested by Officer Dibble if I've done a bad thing by providing the actual correct answers to both questions asked and not even getting 'the star' for my efforts. It's cool though, she can reflect the damage she takes if she wants to, even though that's not her job. As long as Leonidas is doing his, it's all good in the hood.

My concern is that in Vengance's case she reflected what was aimed at her.
No she dealt the damage intended for her to the attacker, as intended. Fact confirmed.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Apr 12th 2017, 10:16pm) with the following reason: Merging back to back post.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:58pm

She did. Not in the second case where she reflected less. Thats why its a bug.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:01pm

Kingie I do it for you, you can edit message you know, to not post one after another and let by this little thingie some donkey here do his stuff...

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:14pm

Maybe Winged Emperor is bugged (or not bugged) again, cos I've had Hailey for months and never thought it was bugged. You might be right though, but I'm not wrong about her ability.

I will live with the consequences of my foolish actions. Hardly my fault that nobody has had the decency to post something as I write my reply to your offer of assistance. I really don't want help from someone who hasn't got any trumpets though, no offense.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Apr 12th 2017, 10:15pm) with the following reason: Merging back to back posts

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:39pm

I will live with the consequences of my foolish actions. Hardly my fault that nobody has had the decency to post something as I write my reply to your offer of assistance. I really don't want help from someone who hasn't got any trumpets though, no offense.

Ouch
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 9:26pm

That is how reflect always work. One example that I see a lot is when a faerie attack The Queen or Redmaw Addlemace. They reflect the same amount of attack of the faerie

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 4:53am

is it just for me or did free card event end 1 day earlier than tentative date as put up by Leo?

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 8:32am

Hmm yes , something went wrong , event should be availeble till 14-4-2017 (active 4 days)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:16am

hm ty for reply

so will it b extended or r u just gonna leave it as that?

asking just to make sure that if its not coming back am gonna get rid of gift fragment :)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:25am

noooo keep gift fragments, they are the normal thing u need to trade in for cards, means that when next event comes u can get in easier

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook