You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "garvan" is male
  • "garvan" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 6:47pm

Split topics

Just to be crystal here.. When a conversation goes off topic, more than on, you can split. When you close cos we go offtopic, you know your reasons are false

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 6:50pm

lolz he will close that garvan, just watch :P And he has no arguments at all, that's why he closes everything...

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 6:55pm

He will just officially warn you and include some rules with it that are far from a sufficient explanation due to their generic nature. I should know, it happened to me :)

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 6:57pm

Just to be crystal here.. When a conversation goes off topic, more than on, you can split. When you close cos we go offtopic, you know your reasons are false

Hello , the thread was closed for the following reason :
There has been given a warning that it was going off topic , people replied on it going off topic , which allows me to close the topic.
I would like to remind you that sanctions taken may only be discussed into a private message , so not by opening a new thread
Thank you
This topic is also closed because answer given + other people going off topic
Kind Regards
Leonidas
  • Activate Facebook