You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Amarice" has been banned
  • "Amarice" started this thread

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:07pm

(Request) Upgrade your in game rules !

So you don't need any screens at all to report someone for multiaccounting...

You just spam support with ticket including nicks and server which they dare to login to, ask them to check IPs and login time, and nvm register or not they should be banned for multiaccounting just like that, if their login times to game are too close. Well counting that, what all this people are still doing in game from my friend/black lists hmmm ?

If you don't wanna me threw all this nicks to check here, then ask me on privte for that and nvm do I liked this peeps or not, all should be threat same, cos we all should be equal to rules...

It's clean from both infractions now, learn to read !

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:17pm

So you don't need any screens at all to report someone for multiaccounting...

You just spam support with ticket including nicks and server which they dare to login to, ask them to check IPs and login time, and nvm register or not they should be banned for multiaccounting just like that, if their login times to game are too close. Well counting that, what all this people are still doing in game from my friend/black lists hmmm ?

If you don't wanna me threw all this nicks to check here, then ask me on privte for that and nvm do I liked this peeps or not, all should be threat same, cos we all should be equal to rules...

It's clean from both infractions now, learn to read !

Can you just stop making 6x the same thread , it has been removed because of the way you are talking
"If you don't wanna me threw all this nicks to check here, then ask me on privte for that and nvm do I liked this peeps or not, all should be threat same, cos we all should be equal to rules..."
Why don't you just message customer support (which you can find in my signature) and tell them your problem.
This endles amount of threatening with "If you don't do this i will be posting that is against the rules so can you please change your tone and be more polite
Thank You very much
Kind Regards
Leonidas
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:19pm

grrr

I can't cos as super OP Moderator you are ignoring me !

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Ask about pm, about breaking rules is not banable, accouring to rules of conduct, no nicks mentioned here at all hmm, I got 0 warnings for it, it was Varia i edit it and place here...

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:21pm

I am not Customer support.
And we don't handle this kind of problems , if you want to solve a problem according Multi accounting you should message Customer support or Iarches or Demadrend , Forum threads are not meant to push this kind of problems , in a private message you can Always make clear your concerns
Kind regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:25pm

Funny how you say to message Mr.Demadrend or Mrs.iArches when they say only to send a ticket to Support, and this here is about update game rules which are on forum, so it's not off topic...

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:30pm

So why are you exactly pushing it here , we don't handle Multi accounting issues here on the forum and the forum is not the place to discuss sanctions or measures taken against anyone .
We can understand that you might be angry about something but for this issue you should message support , they can help you with your problem.
It is allowed to push tickets if its very important and needs immediate reaction , or when you have buggs which are screwing up the game or if you see saddle buggs (Please put those in the special thread made for saddle buggs) Etc but please solve Multi account problems with customer support because thats not supposed to be here.
Thank you
Kind Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:32pm

Off topic you go now, but if you want so well, I asked can anyone look into my ticket etc, and this gentleman just removed thread and warn me for spamming which i reported obviously...

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 4:35pm

You got an answer on your question , i will now close this thread
Please feel free to send a message to our customer support we are quite sure they are willing to help you with your problem.
Have a nice day

• Activate Facebook