You are not logged in.

[Feedback] gg iArches

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 11:03am

I found this event the easiest so far. Only took me 70 min

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 11:50am

It was a mistake and a blip in my radar as the image was changed multiple times in the planning of it, the text wasn't changed according to it. I have no problem admitting that mistake. However, that did not affect many people from guessing correctly and those who did not include the (Awakened) or mentioning of the fact the art was of the awakened character still got the credit for their answer.

Im sure many people got it right. Im also convinced some havent.
No, It is not a spelling test. It was not made one. However when the spelling is considered people who are butchering names completely will not get the points because I do not understand who they are talking about. In the theme of the event, you are describing who is who. If you gave the police the wrong name, they wouldn't be looking for the one you thought you meant Nobody got reduced unless I did not know who they were talking about. Hope that helps!

In that case its cool however i would have used a very different wording that doesnt regulate rather asks to be precise.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Friday, April 14th 2017, 1:31pm

3 hours still not finished....

1/10 too hard and not fun :thumbdown:

Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Apr 14th 2017, 1:45pm)

• Activate Facebook

Klikzorz

Common

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2017

Friday, April 14th 2017, 2:44pm

Mouse wheel rotate puzzle piece.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, April 14th 2017, 3:27pm

done

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

akuanak

Common

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 4:55pm

it take me so longgggggggggggggggg :( sad

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, April 14th 2017, 6:29pm

i was just under 5 hours ahahahahhaa

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 7:55pm

To call this puzzle boring is an understatement. If any moderators of the Easter Egg Hunt is reading this, I understand the puzzle was 10 days made in advance, so you really cant change anything come the time, you make the puzzle public. However, for future attempts to get Easter Eggs, please make it more KAL related, and not just a 200 piece puzzle of a KAL card. Because honestly, it was so draining, but I guess that's how far some people would go for 10, or 20 Easter Eggs.

Also, if you do plan on using the same puzzle website for future events, please consider these few things.

Don't make it a 200 piece puzzle or 196 piece puzzle, make it something that you yourself can do (that won't take 3 hours or so).

And something that would of saved a lot of people some time, don't make it so that we have to shift some pieces to fit with others. Just make the puzzle so all the pieces align with each other, and don't have to be rotated 4 ways to find the perfect fit.... Most puzzles on the website follow that pattern, I don't know why you went for something so challenging for us.

• Activate Facebook

• "Eillythia" is female

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2017

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:22pm

i was just under 5 hours ahahahahhaa

Wow, that's a long time.

I did it in 87 minutes.
I love being me, it pisses off all the right people
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor
To love me I will always be in your heart
To hate me, I will always be in your mind
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:29pm

Don't make it a 200 piece puzzle or 196 piece puzzle, make it something that you yourself can do (that won't take 3 hours or so).
The original puzzle was 289 pieces, 196 is a lot better than that. It took me and a few other coworkers a little over an hour at most.
And something that would of saved a lot of people some time, don't make it so that we have to shift some pieces to fit with others. Just make the puzzle so all the pieces align with each other, and don't have to be rotated 4 ways to find the perfect fit.... Most puzzles on the website follow that pattern, I don't know why you went for something so challenging for us.
It was meant to be challenging, there are easier events and harder events. The shifting pieces thing is another thing the puzzles have followed.. even the puzzle event for Spring was also a "rotate to fit" puzzle, other games make it to rotate to fit as well.
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:38pm

I would honestly have no complains, if it took me "an hour at most". Seeing as though you are not the only one who took less than an hour to solve this, I guess I can agree with you in that sense. However, perhaps make the next puzzle a bit easier, I was just listing options in how you could do so, it's fine if you want to keep it as challenging. But then there's a difference between challenging and "time consuming", and I just hope you guys know that. Anyway thank you for the event, much obliged.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:07pm

Think I did it in about 4 hours, but I was distracted by other things. Unlike the last jigsaw event, which was fastest time wins a prize, this one is about completion. I do agree that it was perhaps a bit too time consuming for people who have better things to do (or an actual life), but 20 eggs is a decent amount considering the prizes on offer. I hate jigsaws, but it was worth doing and we did have plenty of time to do it. 5/10 from KIngBast.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Friday, April 14th 2017, 10:48pm

Eventhough i done tons of puzzles on that website this one took me 136 minutes. I mean yeah , i was watching stream during that but even with that it was more challenging than i expected. Well , well deserved eggs i guess :P

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, April 14th 2017, 10:57pm

You can always pause the puzzle and come back! It is up until April 16th at 23:59 :)

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, April 14th 2017, 11:40pm

Well. For about 1 - 2 hours i didnt know about rotating...... think that sums it up purfectly

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 12:14am

Lol vengeance.

I loved it, i did it by colour mostly and stacked up any pieces that had red in, edge pieces and any with blue in. Constructed the outer edge first then the blue staff then bits with red in for the garter. Rest just slotted in after that.

It only took me 3 days with 1 hour sleep :P

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 10:13am

off and on for 2 days......over 6 hrs of time spent (ok so I tried to multi task 2 of them probably) I finally got the puzzle done, at this point I'm just proud I finished it but can we please have mercy... this is barely related to the game and the effort required is extreme for those that are puzzley challenged.

The rest of the event so far has been great just these jigsaws are brutal.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 12:28pm

You can get 1/6th part of 90 opal fragments, which is around 1k gold worth at least. For that 4-6 hours is not even much. But yeah, even though it was economicly worth it, it was long, boring and quite a pain especially on a notebook monitor.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 6:36pm

Yeah puzzle isn't the easiest one, but they also gave us 3 days (including weekends), i think it's more than enough time to do this puzzle and its sort of the event that you can do simultaneously with other things and take a break. And even if you suffer doing it remember about rewards:)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, April 17th 2017, 11:34pm

for catch the GM is it 3 a day or 3 out of all the days

(please no more events like this because it is based upon pot luck weather or not you find them)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook