You are not logged in.

[Feedback] gg iArches

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:05am

i did piece amount wasnt that high considering some jigsaw puzzles come with 400 or even 500 pieces just was so time consuming but we definitely were given plenty of time to do that and u could even pause it and come back.

all and all entire event id have to agree with vengeance

:star::star::star::star: / :star::star::star::star::star:
(lost a star mostly cause of the 7th event but pretty sure that could have been guessed). to be fair though they never said max would be reachable easily just that the max we could obtain was 120
while i do not like how it went i can accept a overall great event with still decent rewards even if not at max points so thank you iArches and the rest of the staff for an overall great event
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, May 5th 2017, 8:56pm

BIG thanks with getting the rewards out sooner than expected, you guys are improving the game slowly but surely :thumbup:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:02pm

defo, props to you iArches. massive thanks.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 12:22am

The puzzle gave me a crushing headache....maybe next one leave out the rotating!

League part - Just have more Staff on so people have better chance of getting someone
I will keep that in mind for future puzzle events. Which would you rather have more though, smaller piece counts with rotation or higher piece counts without rotation?

League I definitely enjoyed but will probably stay a GM event we may do monthly. I don't see it coming back *every* large event but with all the GM power we have it could be a possibility in the future to run again :)
while I still consider the random chest at end a betrayal, other parts were fun at times and the rewards great.
I'm sorry you feel that way and we definitely will shy away from these type of events for larger point based events such as this one and Christmas unless we let people know ahead of time. :)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 12:27am

thx For everything :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 12:38am

I'd go with smaller piece count with rotation because its a challenge. The puzzle i did without rotation was too easy.

I enjoy league no matter what. So i hope everyone got their chances to complete the egg event. :)

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 11:10am

Win the one who has the most like? Then it's not about content but about friends. :(

• Activate Facebook