You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Consider close League

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Amarice" has been banned
  • "Amarice" started this thread

Monday, April 10th 2017, 3:39pm

Consider close League

So is it too hard to check how fast some people get 12 wins there at some hours, that is getting a lot of free gold and even vips are happy to use it...

It was like that on s16, I won't make examples, who saw it, knows it, now s17 same, on older servers pretty sure it happens a lot too...

And don't say to report it, cos this is not place for it etc, reported many times, it seems it's all ok with that, from my small knowledge you can't check fights in League and maybe that's the reason...

How they do it, well considerig that multiaccounting doesn't exist at all, then they can't feed with multis their main like that, so other way will be enter League with your account from older server to fight your account from younger server, that will help them grow and fresh players for which this is first server are totally not able to do same...

I really tried to not break any of your rules of conduct here, but obviously you will find something :thumbup:

I had right you found something, yay what i won ? :D

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 10th 2017, 7:13pm) with the following reason: Removed rules violation; 2.1

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

• "Varia" has been banned

Monday, April 10th 2017, 3:54pm

Example from not long ago, blurred stuff to not break rules of this forum.

It's from 2.04.2017...

Fast 3x12 wins and when asked to stop, done another 12wins...

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

That's 51 fights in about 45 mins, ouch i want that too :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Varia" (Apr 10th 2017, 4:37pm)

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Monday, April 10th 2017, 4:39pm

small knowledge you can't check fights in League and maybe that's the reason...
Perhaps instead of removing Sealed League, a suggestion could be to made League battles visible? :)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

• "Varia" has been banned

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:28pm

They were visible, someone didn't like it and they are no longer visible...
This screens show more than you need to know that it was cheating, but doing any is waste of time.

Ok so maybe it might be visible, but do you really think Kaynie that playing police role will change here anything, well if you think it will gl, I won't try anymore...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Varia" (Apr 10th 2017, 5:39pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:31pm

You can still watch league, you just need to go into the league or dark champion screen before you click spectate.

• Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ID. (10.04.2017), Irene Swarovski (10.04.2017), Vengeance (10.04.2017), KingBast (10.04.2017)