Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kings and Legends Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Amarice

Episch

• »Amarice« wurde gesperrt
  • »Amarice« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:13

Better days had come

So threads land fast in Catacombs, get a locker or some even complety disappear (You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page.)

But some thingies never change, some posts are going bye, bye very fast and some nvm how you explain that they are breaking rules of conduct are still here :)

For me sad was to see that Forum Games was completly empty one day, cos nvm how old threads were, new members on forum appear every day, so they might get active again :(

No Shoutbox well dunno what that should make for better here, but cheer up we can delete our own posts at least. Counting that in past we were able to max edit them that is a big change ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Amarice« (9. April 2017, 22:11)

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

iArches

Community Manager

• »iArches« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 1. März 2017

Beruf: Community Manager

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:21

If more threads followed the posted forum rules (which is easily accessible to all in the Rules section of the forum) and/or the Terms Agreement (which is also easily accessible), less threads would have to closed, moved to catacombs and/or disabled. :)

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Varia

Episch

• »Varia« wurde gesperrt

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:39

All ok, but Pita's Gif War was removed from Forum Games, Pita's Rate a Song wasn't there and KingBast's KB's Original Gif War too. Pretty harmless threads created just to bring joy for others. I login one day and all what I saw there was Sink the ship... :thumbdown:

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

iArches

Community Manager

• »iArches« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:45

None of those threads were removed...
KB's Gif War
Pita's Gif War
Rate a Song

Community Manager EN
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Varia

Episch

• »Varia« wurde gesperrt

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:48

None of those threads were removed...
KB's Gif War
Pita's Gif War
Rate a Song

Yeah i know this two threads are there now, i said they weren't there once upon a time...how come not, I can't see Pita Gif War at all, other two was same and more threads was there...
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

iArches

Community Manager

• »iArches« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:50

Yeah i know this two threads are there now, i said they weren't there once upon a time...how come not, I can't see Pita Gif War at all, other two was same and more threads was there...
Perhaps you do not have your filter set so you can see all threads, so it makes it seemed like the threads were removed. But they are still there, rest assured :)
Community Manager EN
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vengeance

Legendär

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:51

yeah, they are there ^^

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Varia

Episch

• »Varia« wurde gesperrt

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:55

Screenshot by Lightshot ouch filter where are you ?(
Ok show sort by think it might be this, yeah sorry, if it loks like spam, but it's hard to comunicate without shoutbox ;(
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

iArches

Community Manager

• »iArches« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 21:56

ouch filter where are you ?(
Screenshot by Lightshot
Community Manager EN
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Varia

Episch

• »Varia« wurde gesperrt

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 22:04

ouch filter where are you ?(
Screenshot by Lightshot

Yeah that helped and need to click green button next to language, didn't know that, thankies 8o
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Amarice

Episch

• »Amarice« wurde gesperrt
  • »Amarice« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 22:16

Oh gosh same, I never said that Forum Games are empty, well i will quote Thrasymachus ,, We know nothing, nor do we know even just this, that we know nothing.''
:whistling:

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

KingBast

Episch

Montag, 10. April 2017, 08:33

My thread is empty of the stuff other people posted, it's just me, having a gif war with myself. They want to make it appear that I have lost my mind. Illuminati confirmed!

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren