You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 5:00pm

Boss Rewards

so its come to the point where most boss rewards are just a waist of pick, they are useless.

So my ideas are:

1) Make it more common for epic ranked armours to drop, and less common for rare ranked armours to drop

2) Remove the 3x elixir of life from picks, its just useless as you can get plenty from alchemy lab

3) Increase silver. It is something everyone needs so give more. as i am aware there is 2000 and 5000 silver drops (lower for Normal and Easy bosses) maybe change this to something like 8000 and 12000 (obviously can be bigger or smaller)

give any other suggestions of changes that can be done etc.

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 5:11pm

if China don't have it, we wont either. They already said they have no control of the game, all they can do is recharge cards and forum events. Instead of being straight forward, they will just said yea we will foward it to the dev but most likely won't happen.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 5:17pm

well please grow a backbone and implement some stuff for yourselves

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 6:22pm

Venge if you want stuff of your own to be added go to a different game and advertise it there. It is never going to change here that they don't have control, its not about growing a backbone. You're just a kid stop thinking that everyone can do what they want because they can't.

I'll be back!
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 7:16pm

ik that, im stating that they need to be given power, china is flourishing coz they get the updates etc, WE ARE NOT they have no power whatsoever

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Monday, April 10th 2017, 12:53am

Well if China is "flourishing cuz they get the updates etc" why don't you ask for the stuff that China has? I mean at this stage, they can't grow a "backbone" and add stuff to this game that is not in the Chinese version, but if the Chinese version has something we don't, request that. In that case, they can't use the excuse "China doesn't have it, so we can't either", and it will more likely happen with more popularity. I personally have never played in the Chinese version, so please enlighten me with the updates they have, the makes their version of the game flourishing.

Also, don't get the wrong idea. I completely agree with you with new and better Boss Fight Rewards, but understanding that the Chinese version doesn't have it, whining here won't do any good but waste our time.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, April 10th 2017, 8:54am

Ppl asked for things from chinese Servers plenty of times... F2P PvP Shop skills, Chinese exchange Events ect., we arent getting anything of this tho. They rather create a bunch of dwarfs which no one ever uses. They could have done so much to keep this game alive, there were plenty suggestions and ideas from the community, but they usually shut them down, ignored them or even did the opposite like open a new server when the playerbase wants a merge due to low population as the players are splitted on to many servers already. The game reached a point were it cant be cured anymore, the population reached a critical point were you feel every person quitting and it will get worse and worse -> one quits, queue tines get up for everyone else > more get bored > more quit. I wouldnt be surprised if they shut the game down before 2018 at this point. The game needs more, players. Either new or get old players back but to accomplish that they would need to do some huge changes like lower gold costs, release more good f2p cards e.g. the PvP Shop skills, do regularly daily logins with fire rubys ect. All these changes would even the field more and let more ppl compete and enjoy the game. They could overhaul the game and send out a newsletter to all registered emails and try to get some old ppl back, throw in some welcome back gift package and launch some ingame events to celebrate it or so. That would be essy and simple changes that do not need any developer impact and cost them no money. I think a lot old players would like to return if the game heads into a better direction. Getting new players would require marketing which would require investments which are very unlikely at this point as i bet they already question KaLs profitability in the management

• Activate Facebook

7 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

uiuiu2 (10.04.2017), Vengeance (10.04.2017), Boyke23 (10.04.2017), Varia (10.04.2017), Amarice (10.04.2017), Alenka (10.04.2017), Sapphire66 (11.04.2017)