You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Immortal" is male
  • "Immortal" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 8:22pm

Loludied

So me and my friend were in 2s vs kanye and alenka. Playing normal,not saying anything. And then that dude comes out of nowhere and start calling us idiots and dumbasses. Who gives him that wright? And its not the first that i saw that. Whats his problem? Lack of sex? Maybe he has fallen down to his head when he was a child? Or maybe he was bullied in school so the game is the only place where he can be something?
But that doesnt matter. We are all here 2 do one thing. Play and enjoy this game. Not to be smartass and calling ppl names and be a dick to others. So thats it from me. Cheers :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 8:31pm

Whats his problem? Lack of sex?

that would explain why the whole community is so toxic here, fucking virgins!
:love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 8:38pm

Kaynie watch your language and Immortal ignore Kaynie, he created that LOLuDied thingy like doctor Frankenstein created his monster :P Like game team member should say ,,This is not feedback and this is not criticism. You have player to report for his behavior -> send ticket to support. FORUM IS NOT PLACE FOR THIS.'' :thumbdown:

See there was a thread here, way bigger but it disappear somehow etc, some people get duct tapes and some other stuff as reward for mention about this gentleman, some IPs somehow stop working on forum by coincidence ofc too, some people who mention it were called no life ones, KaL police etc :whistling:
LOLuDied aka Kirito aka Dota2Pro

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 7th 2017, 12:40am)

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, April 7th 2017, 12:34am

Frankenstein is the name of the doctor the monster he created was called Frankenstein's monster

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, April 7th 2017, 12:57am

"This is not feedback and this is not criticism. You have player to report for his behavior -> send ticket to support. FORUM IS NOT PLACE FOR THIS.''
Couldn't say it better myself. If you have issues with a player in game, please take a screenshot and send it to support and they will handle it from there. The forums are not the place to discuss what players have done wrong, that is what support tickets are for.

Please find a link to support in my signature. Thank you!
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook