You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male
  • "EzanK" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 4:19am

[Suggestion] A New Way To Get a Ring

I have been playing Kings and Legends for a while now, and I know most requests that get attention get "passed on the developers". This happening for this request of course, is the best case scenario for this, but I am sure not many of us are going through this issue.The majority of us here already have a ring, whether it be from a box, or the +2 vitality one from recharging gold. However as a VIP 0, and a person with terrible luck (Didn't even get ONE ring from 30 Starlight Boxes from event), I am putting in a request for the developers to perhaps have us get a better chance of getting a ring.

This is not only advantageous to me, a person with no ring, but perhaps if everyone could get a ring, they can combine for a better ring that they them self can use. If not, I hope some one can understand the difficulty of getting a ring, without being a VIP. I mean you can get a necklace from Ascension Tower for 50 coins, so why not get a ring for about 100 coins.

I have a few suggestions as to how you can put a ring option for KAL players, other the current ones we have right now, which are: Being a VIP, getting from chests (rare as hell), and getting from events (barely ever use as a prize).

1) Like I stated before, putting it as an option for AT prizes. I am sure if it's a decent ring, like a vitality one, people would save up to buy a few, and then combine. Other then that, it makes sense for it to be there, as there is a necklace there too.

2) Login events. Just we login, and get equipment for Daily Log In Rewards. Sounds easy to do, don't think has been done yet, other then Wise Saddles.

3) Put as a quicker option to get on Forbidden Zone, other then being there at like 10k points.

4) Very unlikely, but put on Shop for rubies, or gold. Either way, I would like to buy it, assuming it's reasonable, and not priced as badly as cards from Cyber Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And even if this is something that is not needed in the game, perhaps you experienced players can give me tips on how I can get a ring, because I have had this struggle for more than 6 months now. :pinch:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 7:52am

Hello EzanK,
There are multiple possibilities to gain one , on black friday you were able to buy a legend ring for 1099 gold.
Next to that we have had several forum events (for example poem events) which gave a ring if you won.
The boxes do also have a possibility to contain them so there are a lot of possibilitys.
We can request for a easier way to get rings but at moment its not the most important issue , still thank you for the ideas and we will consider it / forward it (we can not promise it happening)
Kind regards
Leonidas

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook