You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Christofbob" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2016

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 9:06pm

[Feedback] Opal Fragment events???

Can we get more opportunities to get opal fragments?

Instead of just through supremacy. Events where non vips can also recieve them??

just a thought :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Send nudz daily! :love: 301 Moved Permanently

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 9:09pm

fire rubys too please

• Activate Facebook

• "Christofbob" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2016

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 9:12pm

yus that too!! :D

Send nudz daily! :love: 301 Moved Permanently

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 1:14am

How long have I been asking for that along with everyone else. Hah good luck if they had done it months ago there would be a higher player base. IF there were more players I would be recharging. I'm also sure others would've done the same and people would still be playing. I don't understand why they haven't done anything like this yet. It's a little late if they do now.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 2:42am

Better late than never.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 3:27am

I realized the game was boring for me when I had more fun learning other coding modalities. Been about 2 weeks clean from K&L now and I'm glad I've quit. I'm not saying it's a good decision for others, but it's something worth considering. IF the game had significant updated content and OP cards didn't drop so fast it would be worth playing perhaps. The status quo is broken.
We know nothing, nor do we know even just this, that we know nothing.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 6:30am

Hello:)

I've been playing for almost 4 years now (March 2013-present), and I can tell you that the Servers are always more active when we have login rewards (common sense).

We definitely need way more Events, especially ones that give Fire Rubies and Opal Fragments.

And not the regular recharge ones, because the vast majority of players don't participate in that.

The fact that Thrasymachus, who is like VIP 9000, quit the game recently shows that even Blue Whales (get it? :P) are becoming bored due to LACK OF COMPETITION, as 90% of the player base are still using CROSSBOW CAPTAIN against Modesty and Mercy.

Time for some serious play-to-win Events, and not more recharge ones.

Good day:)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 7:09am

Certainly a clear sign that something is wrong when someone as dedicated to the game as Thrasymachus was decides to say goodbye to everything he's worked (and indeed, paid for). Play to win events I totally agree with for the majority of players. I also agree OP cards are dropped far too often to realistically settle on a deck that works for any amount of time. I understand a lot of the decisions are with the Chinese developers, but it is GameSpree/Gamingo who run this game and if they truly cannot make things happen that make sense for the current state of the game we are experiencing, then yeah, Thrasymachus won't be coming back. I hate big fat dirty whales and wish they would all quit the game, but this is still a sad outcome because I never thought they ever would given the time and money they've invested, partly in order to make this game better. Clearly, it hasn't worked, so I can see why they're reluctant to carry on trying. People love this game, but it's gone stale and is so out of whack that the point has been lost somewhere. I am still optimistic, it's pretty much sink or swim now and I've got my water wings on hoping the reality is acknowledged and things change.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 7:19am

Actually sad to see you go Thrasy, contact me if you wanna liquidate your human cards

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 10:49am

Well i have t o agree with trashy on this. For me after playing this game for almost the start and spending thousands of euro's on it , its seems to be time to move on. S2 is almost dead, guilds are almost dead, ah is dead, content is old, OP cards broke the game if you dont keep spending hundreds of dollars as i did,

It took me a long time to realise but life could be better without daily kal.....

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 11:32am

y login events which give fire rubies or opal fragments should be kinda common ( chain them...). I always love login in during those times, even if i only get a free legend rune or a playable legend card.
I am a white whale. I invest lot of time but few money and make whales spend more money to compete with me.
But after some month on every server i still run some medicore legend cards while i get smashed by awk cards, combined with OP recharge cards
regardless how good i play.
The f2p players are important since they keep boss runs and arena alive, since they spend time!
I can understand they dont give out free Modesty to all, but hey pls lets us grind some awk elite at least, so i can run a Judge Martyn or something useful. And hey i promise some people have to recharge :D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 1:10pm

Play to win events? More daily logins no no no. The best solution for this game is FORUM EVENTS! Here is a puzzle for you why wast e timing loggin in and playing the game when you can answer some trivia and get a epic card and 50 silver!! We need more actives on forums not in game bahahahahahaha

• Activate Facebook