You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Injustice" has been banned
  • "Injustice" started this thread

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 12:43am

[Criticism] President's hassles

Now I have title on few servers, ofc it's 0 fun just duties and some other President's who didn't gave up yet like many did should know what i mean.

So why you totally don't support peeps who try keep alive big guilds in your game ?

Why we don't recieve notifications about quit , join of members at least ? Why need to lose time in real to search that on our own screens, documents, memory etc

Why daily record in Guild Hall has only 22 slots, that means i should be non stop loged, cos otherwise won't see anything...

Why President needs to pay for all mails to guildies, send it to all before guildshowdown every week plus some other messages, all that costs silver...dunno even if you can send it to all by 1 click, think not I do it separetly to each guildie...about that why after send mail and after missclick nick too text of message is gone, need to copy paste it again and again...

About guildshowdown I should be loged too during it, cos no notifications who didn't show up, and login time doesn't help, first game usually messes it up, second peep online might not even enter room...

Mass recruit is empty whole time or full of fake guildless people who don't bother to create their own guild, just can shout on you for invites to guild, cos they want stay homeless...

Why last online has only 14 days..peep isn't here month, year and still 14 days...

Why you killed so many guilds with can not remove dead 14+days leaders : V.P., officials or even President, or some transfer title when they are too long gone...

Say what you want, this is not only my opinion, cos i have contact with some other President's too and you know that most of us gave up, just scroll weekly guild rank, look donations and it will say simple thingy that even top ones have problems and the ones below have like tons of 14+days dead accounts in guild...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Injustice" (Apr 1st 2017, 12:56am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 1:53am

True story, would be great if guilds became a little bit more useful and manageable. There are a lot of silly restrictions on this game which aren't particularly logical anymore (if they ever were). I wasn't contacted for my opinion on this matter, which is kinda rude, but I agree with the points raised here.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 9:46am

agreed. +1

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Justice" has been banned

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 11:34pm

Yeah all that above and why all people have female gender in mass recruit, I smell some feminism here :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Justice" (Apr 2nd 2017, 5:00am)

• Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

• "Varia" has been banned
  • "Varia" started this thread

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:44pm

I forgot about another annoying thing, why when edit Announcements in Guild Hall need to click whole time Confirm button, otherwise text is disappearing :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 9:16pm

All here are very old issues in game, no updates of it at all, so maybe that's why barely anyone had spoken here :(

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 11:20pm

Maybe. Maybe not.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 3:03pm

Here no reply from game team too...

• Activate Facebook