You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 4:55pm

[Suggestion] Stable - New Upgrade?

it takes a while to upgrade a saddle and make new ones, unless you use gold.

so the idea is that once your stable is level 20, it unlocks 1 or 2 more saddle making slots so you can make a few more of them

would this be possible to see in the future?

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 12:22pm

bump

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 1:34pm

Not very likely , in China they don't have this possibility yet.
It is possible for me to forward it though and try to push it .
Kind Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 2:02pm

thanks

also maybe we shouldnt have to wait in line to get stuff, we cud add it then china gets it after???

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 2:05pm

thanks

also maybe we shouldnt have to wait in line to get stuff, we cud add it then china gets it after???

Thats only possible for events and some other things which we can decide ourselves.
In game changes like this all first have to be approved by the devs who are from china , so sadly enough it wouldn't be possible to do that except if devs would approve with it.

Kind Regards,
Leonidas
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 2:08pm

why is this though, why cant we have some power as we are the ones who are dying

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook