You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kovarnis

Common

• "kovarnis" started this thread

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Friday, March 24th 2017, 8:25pm

about time limited things

there are some types of them now about mounts
i understand that money rules and they want to set us to pay or it expire
its not my way i really then dont want to upgrade it
want PERMAMENT mount maybe at high price but so i dont care it can get unusable
now i just see no use for me these saddles etc i dont want upgrade anything temporary

NO for chinese style things for onetime use

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, March 24th 2017, 8:40pm

a mount that never expires wont ever exist, just stable your horse for 30 days each time it runs out, its better to do that in the long run

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, March 27th 2017, 5:23pm

Also it's cheaper if you stage(level) it up, but good luck with that at this point. You keep feed amount between horses of the same type but you lose stages so anything you stage you need to stable to keep that stage.

A :panda: so Lilpwnd might like me too... ;(
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, March 27th 2017, 5:47pm

yep.

if i have a horse on stage 3 and it expires, when i get a new one and activate it, it will be stage 0 and i will have to either stable the one on stage 3, or use stage medals on the one i just activated

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:14pm

stabling really isnt bad im not seeing the reason ppl get so bent outta shape about it once at stage 3 on a epic pony cause legend mounts are mega exspensive unless u winning seasons or recharging or have stored gold forever it only costs 400ish for 30 days and if u do the math

400 something/30 isnt exspensive at all since u get 15 gold a day at least from doing dailys

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 12:01am

I agree with what magisrequip said. in addition to the 15 gold from dailies, you can get gold from doing ascension tower. If you can get to floor 45, this a total of about 96 gold. in about a month, that's another 384 gold.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 5:36am

You can stable multiple times. Just stable your horse 12x for 30 days, then you pay your high price and it very likely lasts longer then the game will.

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 6:24pm

^ do that during a good rush.

Leonidas going to delete all my post!

• Activate Facebook