You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male
  • "Conor" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, March 20th 2017, 7:12pm

Item section in Auction House

Hello,

So a lot of people are gathering a lot of stuff item wise that they don't need. So why not make either a separate Auction House for items or have it in the original Auction House.

It's allow players to sell stuff that they have and don't need, since a lot of cards aren't brought from Auction House and cards people want, others don't want to put in because they're too good.

Feedback on this would be good.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 9:41am

+1 for this

• Activate Facebook

Sherlock

Common

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 10:05am

In my oppinion it makes no sense...people would just make 1000 alts and sell cheap equipment to their mains...people already do that with cards/gold etc...on last server i played i had 2 guys vip 2 who had all the goodies cuz they made literally 20 alts.It was on rom tho!
It was really hard to compete with them cuz they would get around 8k rubies per season(2x free bonaza atleast) unless ur high lvl vip.
I think this idea would push people who are mid-range whales out of game,and i think thats alot of people

In theory i like the idea very much,but there would have to be limits and detailed rules,and i honestly think it would be imppossible for staff to track all the suspiciuous things down and there would be tons of complains!

I might be wrong but thats how i think it would go! Unless you forbid equipment:)

I think better option would be adding an crystal shop with goodies!:)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 10:41am

In my oppinion it makes no sense...people would just make 1000 alts and sell cheap equipment to their mains...people already do that with cards/gold etc...on last server i played i had 2 guys vip 2 who had all the goodies cuz they made literally 20 alts.It was on rom tho!
It was really hard to compete with them cuz they would get around 8k rubies per season(2x free bonaza atleast) unless ur high lvl vip.
I think this idea would push people who are mid-range whales out of game,and i think thats alot of people

In theory i like the idea very much,but there would have to be limits and detailed rules,and i honestly think it would be imppossible for staff to track all the suspiciuous things down and there would be tons of complains!

I might be wrong but thats how i think it would go! Unless you forbid equipment:)

I think better option would be adding an crystal shop with goodies!:)

Kudos to everyone that goes through so much struggles for 8k rubies. I would rather work 1 day on a weekend at McDonalds and buy 8k gold instead playing 20 alts every day for a season.
  • Activate Facebook

Sherlock

Common

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 10:49am

Kaynie,i would say the same,but there are plenty of people who would do so...:)

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 1:03pm

Brilliant idea, I have been saying this for ages. Saddles, gems, equipment etc should all be available to sell on the AH along with the coloured balls, fruit and all of those things. This gets my vote.

• Activate Facebook

GGWP

Good

• "GGWP" is male

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 1:21pm

+1
GGWP! ITS ALL DONE BY ME :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 4:49pm

yes. amen

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 7:10pm

Sorry but i have to disappoint you , there are no plans for something similar to this idea.
Not a single version has this future.
We can try to suggest it to the developers and hope for them to invent it , but for now it isn't very likely to happen

Kind Regards,
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 8:11pm

I mean its an auction house, you should be able to sell anything you want at any price you desire. Not sure why there is a limit to it. Every other game you can sell pretty much anything, from equips to loots. I have 16/16 legend armour that I wish I can sell. The reason why none of these are implemented into the game is because the dev only cares about their income. They can't make money if the game is flexible on every aspect of the game.all gold becomes rubies or wasted. The currency doesn't move around. Which means if you want gold you have to recharge. Boss/deal league gives shyt gold.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "BigPwnD" (Mar 21st 2017, 8:19pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 8:32pm

get 10+wins in leauge you can get up to 100g

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 8:38pm

League ticket itself cost 99g. You are not guarantee to win that much with every ticket. Also not everyone have access to free tickets

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 9:08pm

lol, just means u gotta do ur pvp

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook