You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female
  • "BigPwnD" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:41pm

Awaken Judge Artimus Broken

So i after practicing with my friends we notice that Awaken Judge Artimus is broken!

Holy and sunder ignores his ability of damage taken by summoner is reduce by 5. In the screen below is a fairy hititng me for full damage despite Artimus on field.

I would like a black opal refund!

bullshyt Artimus

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:45pm

its not broken, its working as intended. Epic, Leg, GL work the same way. Sunder/Holy can't be reduced.

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:47pm

That's misleading though, why does it matter what element i'm intaking. The ability it self is suppose to reduce damage by 5.

Also if holy/sunder can fully damage a hero wouldn't that make Chastity beyond op as it works on Holy/Sunder too. The balance is real.

I was choosing between Savior Carella and Artimus. I would like my opal back, cause i remember Thrasy got his for his WE.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BigPwnD" (Mar 14th 2017, 9:57pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:50pm

because holy and sunder says in there text that damage can not be reduced its part of their effect

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:54pm

because holy and sunder state that their damage cant be reduced. Armour/Resistance has a similar wording to Artimus, as it also says that it reduces damage by X, holy and sunder still does full damage to it.

Chastity mechanic works differently as it debuffs the enemy cards.

Thrasy got his Black Opal back because the description of Awakend Winged Emporer was misleading and wrong, it said that he would grow, whenever ANY enemy creature dies, like Varkus/Osiris. The description of Artimus is pretty clear and exactly the same as epic/leg/gl, you could have tryed it before using the Black Opal if you were not sure.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Mar 14th 2017, 9:59pm)

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:57pm

Thrasy got his back because the card was worded wrong after he had already awakened Winged Emperor.

You should of tested this with leg/god first before awakening it if you was unsure. This mistake is yours, not KALs I doubt they'll give you back your black opal.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:02pm

Well this can go the same way for people who purchased judgement or who owns one. Judgement value depreciated due to WE's counter.

First they said WE eating judgement's spwn was a bug, then they just say it's not.

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:06pm

Judgement is a completely different situation. Judgement's outcome isn't the players fault, since they had no choice or option in what happened.

You using a black opal on a card without testing it is your fault, and yours alone

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:07pm

So are you saying we can get comp for all judgement user for that WE bug?

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:10pm

You can ask Dema for compensation and see what he says. Not my choice

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:15pm

oh dont need to, there was a already a thread regarding judgement comp post WE bugdate. They didn't do anything about it. Adam and Vhis are still bugged too, so i guess thats going to stay that way like what they did with judgement right? "oh their not bugged, their suppose to make all creatures black so you can't see them"

As stated by Leo below wing isnt' suppose to eat Judge spwns.

Judgement/winged bug

Then he goes it's going to stay this way.

Winged emperor information! (Important)

Judgement comp thread

Winged Now Not A Bug Do Judgement Users get Compensation?

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:17pm

This is just like the Alrik Brightblade post someone made ages ago (in legendary had same ability as awakened Artimus) and they told us sunder and holy wouldnt work, sorry bro

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:21pm

Ye, Hennes and i spoke about Artimus + brightblade combo. i wanted to test it out.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:41pm

yeah, i doubt u will get refund :/

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:47pm

There's still Judgement, Vhis, and adamantation that needs to be comped. Those 2 recharge card has been bugged for nearly 4 months now.

First it took them 2 weeks to acknowledge the issue, and then 1 month delay due to chinese new year. Still nothing on it.

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 3:46am

Holy and sunder doenst work vs chastity debuff. And I know how Adam and vhis look, it's the black bug that they trigger.

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 6:40pm

Hi,
Sorry about the loss of your black opal but a little bit of searching could have saved you a lot of unnecessary hassle and this mistake. Judge Artimus's Divine Protection mechanics have LONG been established that it acts as an armor/resistance X on your hero. Which follows that sunder and holy will be able to bypass the ability and your hero will take full damage. Again there has been many threads and discussions about this (both in this game and if you snoop around the RoM forums), you should have done your research before making your decision or your could have posted the question on the forum and people will answer.

I am not sure why you choose to add Chasity into the discussion because she's an entirely different can of worms. Purity/Chasity mechanics basically make your monsters act as if they have 0 attack power against those with attack with less then 2, so sunder/holy wouldn't apply because you essentially have 0 attack against those selected monsters (ex: if I used weaken 2 on your calista, it wouldn't matter if she had sunder because she won't do damage), her skill is a "Pseudo-debuff". This is exactly why Judge Martyn works well against Chasity, since she has shield ward she bypasses this "pseudo-debuff" and can therefore do damage with holy attack (try it if you don't believe me).

I highly doubt they will refund your opal (unless they are being super nice), but this mistake was technically on you.

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 8:15pm

Thanks guys, I guess I'll use it for anti qilins.

Any mod/CM can provide their insights. Its rude to see you guys browsing it and waking away.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 8:19pm

Question has already been answered, what can they add exactly? Except repeating the same info. Leo gave his opinion on WE, not the official response which you got after that.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 11:53pm

so sunder/holy wouldn't apply because you essentially have 0 attack against those selected monsters

Actually Sunder Armour and holy damage do not work because Chastity/Purity states specifically in its card text that Sunder Armour and holy damage will not work (otherwise they would), so the OP card is basically unique in that aspect.
  • Activate Facebook