You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "glondike" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 3:10pm

Divinitys Tower - how many points till 50

My question is how many points i get from stage 1-50? How many resets i need to get Big Shuck?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 3:31pm

1-50 gets u 1142 points. 22 pick per clear, so you gotta reset tower 3 times ( Clear tower 4 times to pick entire board).

Depending on your luck it would take 1-4 tower clears.

84 card pile.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BigPwnD" (Mar 14th 2017, 3:36pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 4:00pm

thx dragon ;) guide for event says big shuck is always the 84th card so luck wont help

• Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 6:26pm

oh ur right. thats fken retarded, who da hell gonan spend 2.4k gold on reset for shuck.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BigPwnD" (Mar 14th 2017, 7:32pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:12pm

This is good to know :) always wondered this. Ascension tower event going on to which is great!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:10pm

i am confused now

i just saw a VIP 0 with Big Shuck, he told me he got Shuck as his 8th pick and didnt reset tower at all (i believe him)

Quest description seems to be wrong and maybe tower reset makes sense. Other people who got Shuck with Luck?

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:13pm

if you look at it, does it have a 'Locked' symbol on the picture, if so he actually got it from Soul Summoner

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:46pm

he is on S17, kinda impossible to have a legend from Summoner there already, but i didnt check this

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 2:15pm

whats his ingame name?

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 4:50pm

I can confirm that the quest description is incorrect. A while ago, I believe we had Judge Lenya for this event, and I got it from my first few picks. I remember only reaching AT level 40, then doing the picks, and getting her legendary version. I thought more people would already notice this, but I guess I must of got extremely lucky with my picks.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 4:53pm

yeah i did get a Judge Alexandra when she was in there once

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 8:23pm

I have also gotten the leg from board event early. It was leg Martyn on my 4th pick. I also picked up an epic martyn from the same board.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 8:34pm

shuck is only event card rigged like this ive been playing since the first one of these events was introduced all the angel ones (caitlyn, alexsandra, lenaya, (never seen martyn might have been when i quit for a while ) etc seem to be completely random, as they should be, gotten each one in legend at least once (since event has been repeated) without clearing entire board. first time i tried to get shuck was first time it was rigged to very last card so i had to pick everything. seems they dont want ppl to get lucky shucks. just more f2p screw over if u ask me

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 11:04pm

you should check the deck wenn the legendary is not the first shown it cn be drawn in every pic when it's the first card shown in the deck its the last pic

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, March 20th 2017, 1:09am

can it ever not be the first card shown? everytime its started or ive shuffled always has been first card shown interesting but ive gotten my legends even without picking all the cards except on shuck even with it being shown first so dont think that is it but interesting theory

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, March 20th 2017, 5:21am

I remember the first time shuck when was reward for this event, there it was rigged for sure. We had this dragon wheel event at the same time and if you bought points there for gold, you also got points for the shuck event. I got 20x shuck this way and he was always last pick. Ppl complained back then, so maybe its not rigged anymore.

• Activate Facebook