You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "TheArn" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 17th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:39pm

an idea for mods and managers.

why dont you guys talk them into giveing you remote access to the reset button. then all you would have to do is hit the reset, problem solved and we ccould get on with our gs. just an idea but i think its a good one.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:46pm

They would much rather give the player base a handful of silver and some fodder.
Because we're idiots and LOVE hanging onto a game we can't play.
Because you need to win showdown to get a mount to even use the freaking fodder.
And competing in showdown (and placing well) you also get tons of crystal and contribution for research, but no thank you, pour on the fodder!

:leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf:

• Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Vengeance (12.03.2017), KingBast (12.03.2017), EzanK (12.03.2017)

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:48pm

They would much rather give the player base a handful of silver and some fodder.
Because we're idiots and LOVE hanging onto a game we can't play.
Because you need to win showdown to get a mount to even use the freaking fodder.
And competing in showdown (and placing well) you also get tons of crystal and contribution for research, but no thank you, pour on the fodder!

omg this is brilliant! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Mar 12th 2017, 6:14pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

CheyChey (12.03.2017)

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 6:01pm

Why can't I thank you?

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 6:15pm

i didnt have thankomate on, its on now

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 6:16pm

Some of us don't have the thank button activated because we don't need it. I know everyone is thankful for what I say and I don't want to inconvenience them into clicking my button to let me know what I already know. Maybe you're just insecure. I will hug you if it helps.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 6:34pm

So, it turns out, I might have insecurity issues.

• Activate Facebook

5 registered users thanked already.

Alaric (12.03.2017), KingBast (12.03.2017), glondike (12.03.2017), EzanK (12.03.2017), Dragon (12.03.2017)