You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "glondike" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:01pm

Sealed League "Boosting"

On S17 i saw a lot of people who finish Sealed League with incredible good scores of 12-0 and 12-1 kinda 3 times in 1 hour.
I know for sure that some of those scores are done with the help from other own accounts from other servers (people told me they do). They fight their own account and surrender 3 times in a row and use a new ticket and so on. I think its unfair and gives a huge advantage, to have sanc and hh or even the 1500 medal skills lot earlier, while other players dont even have their first 60 medals. I am pretty sure some people got up to 500 medals this way, while with normal fights you cant get 12 wins that easy every time.

Pls stop this! and ban people who do this! its worse then arena boosting on new servers

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:14pm

no one really does leauge on kal, so its them hunting for gold ^ ^

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:26pm

It isn't worse than pvp boosting; It's the same thing. It's the same people.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:26pm

it was before the first season ended, so people had to buy the tickets for 99 gold and even with 12 wins you dont get much more gold on average, so its basically getting medals (and y few people do league so you normally need lot of time to actually find 12 opponents).

And the problem is, thats not the same people. The Sealed league boosting was done mostly by Vip players who dont boost arena (since its forbidden) and they argue sealed league boosting isnt forbidden so they do it. And pls keep in mind the real advantage is on a new server where you dont have any medals at all and even the 60 medals skills arent avaiable. You can easy make a top 8 spot with them.

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:32pm

Seeing as though KAL's past few responses, they will probably ask you to send screenshots of those boosters via PM, they respond something like "We will look into this" and no action will take place. However, this is defo an issue, especially with a new server like S17, but do you even need PvP skills when you're running qilin. I am sure boosting League wont help them that much, as basic skills from 10k Skill packs can do just fine, since most of them just run around using qilin.

Perhaps the gold from Legue can be a bigger issue, as 12 wins can probably get you enough gold for 4 epic skill cards from AH, and if used wisely, can make a deadly Qilin Deck.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:42pm

I've actually sent in screens of league boosting. Of people admitting it in public chat, too.
You nailed support's response.

It irritates me, because I used to care about top ~80 pvp, and got there legitimately, and got screwed out of the rewards for it.
I should justify making an alt and boosting just because we all know support doesn't care.

hmm... if only the servers worked

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:49pm

gold doesnt matter that much since you have to pay 99 gold for the ticket, and you dont get more then maybe 120 gold out of it (even less then 100 soemtimes)? and since they are VIP players they dont care for gold that much, i mean most people i talk about are VIP 3+. I especially talk about people in the top 8 / 16 VIP players who dont need to boost Arena but really love to boost Sealed league since it gives them cards they cant buy for gold.
Since i used mage quilin and didnt had 3 Revelation (60 pvp medals skill) during the season i won less gold and medals as season reward then i maybe could have won when i already had 3 Revelation before.

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 3:59pm

Fair point, I guess Revelation is a solid PvP skill card that could be used for qilin. But then again, seeing as though it is the early stages of the game, you can go Ranger, and just use Premed instead, with a solid chance of returning, and drawing more cards. And with Skystone nids and what not, solid Qilin Deck for now. But back to topic, boosting is defo an issue, both in Arena and League. I guess game is so dead, boosting is so easy to do now. I mean, no one can even do 2v2 Guild quests anymore, I think top 1 for 2v2 in S16 hasn't even reached 500 score yet.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:26pm

i would check ezan, BUT SERVERS DOWN!!!! AGAIN!!!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:04pm

No excuse for boosting when the game has a decent player base. It's kind of excusable in the current climate unless it's a regular thing. If you can't beat em, join em.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:42pm

No excuse for boosting when the game has a decent player base. It's kind of excusable in the current climate unless it's a regular thing. If you can't beat em, join em.
That's kind of it, though. It is entirely a regular thing. It isn't just bosses or guild quests, which I would consider the excusable part.

The game lost an incredible amount of players after the Chaotic Wastes fiasco, but the multi-boosting was going on long before that.

I did the math for s16 a few months ago, and it was something like there are 14 players that make up the entire top 40. And those same players have been there predominantly for a year.
Of course, without any punishment - aside from free gold, pvp medals, and packs...

Though, if it was possible to honestly compete in pvp, I'm sure the mods would enforce the boosting.
But, since they're super busy with all the other stuff they need to do that obviously isn't improving the game itself, enforcing the rules takes a hit.

The numbers are skewed because of that, too. You see several tens of people online at any given time, but that's only amounts of one player on his or her 4 accounts.
This punishes single account players who follow the rules.

Free to play or pay to win, it doesn't matter, when you can surrender fight against yourself for placement.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:45pm

Hello ,
To be clear, boosting isn't tolerated in any kind of way.
If you see anything which you don't trust, feel free to send us a private message and we will check it.
Kind Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:45pm

is buying accounts ok?

Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Mar 13th 2017, 2:54am) with the following reason: Removing rule violation 1.2

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:47pm

okay isnt tolerated at all! wanted to read this.

Topic can be closed and people on S17 stop or risk a ban

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:47pm

is buying accounts ok?

Definitely not , as you can see in the game rules : Art.1.5. The sale of game accounts and/or characters is prohibited
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:54pm

Leonidas,
I have made threads, sent tickets to support, provided y'all with your screenshots.
I got mocked for how repetitive I get about it.

Same people boosting all day long.
Same people on top of pvp - multi accounts with exactly matching scores.

I mean, why would the player base impacted by it bring it up more than once if there was no evidence in plain sight.

Plus, I can't be responsible for giving you evidence over and over again that you guys choose to ignore.
Not to be particularly pithy, but you could just have one of the you mods look into it yourselves.
That isn't my job.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 6:08pm

Fair play, I was just saying some supposed boosting isn't boosting, but if it's an ongoing regular thing then yeah that needs dealing with. Not that it will be dealt with. Tell me anything of importance to the player base that has been dealt with recently? Take your time. 3 day bans for continuous documented cheating don't count due to the ridiculousness of the punishment. I think the problem here is clear, if they take action they will lose more players (as with Chaotic Waste cheaters). If they don't take action, they just get bombarded with screenshots whilst making a profit which is the option they will most likely continue to take. Personally, if I ran the show I would apply some logic and focus on improving the game itself rather than focusing on the minority who break the rules (they always were a minority, only getting noticed more since the game started deteriorating through a series of bad choices). Unfortunately, they aren't doing anything to better the game. Flies to shit.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 6:36pm

^ This.
So. Much. This.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

KingBast (12.03.2017)

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 11:42pm

Unfortunately, they aren't doing anything to better the game. Flies to shit.

^ Exactly.
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 11:49pm

Hello ,
To be clear, boosting isn't tolerated in any kind of way.
If you see anything which you don't trust, feel free to send us a private message and we will check it.
Kind Regards
Leonidas

Action speaks louder than words. There has been multiple post regarding multis and boosting and nothing has been done. Ticket # and private message has been done and nothing on your end.
  • Activate Facebook