You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:30pm

yo kal, ill give you this for free https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/65768

the title says to show how your customers are always right etc, but there are some useful tips in there

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:31pm

As for the thread in the Official Board about connectively issues, it's a bit of a lie because nobody is working on fixing anything. I understand why iArches has to say that, to keep the modicum of professionalism GameSpree/Gamigo barely maintain, but if anyone believes it to be the truth then you need to wise up. The whole setup of this game is flawed and clearly there are no plans to fix anything in the long term. Adamantion still broken despite being a pay card and that's just an item. The hosting of this game is a much greater concern, as are the claims of DDOS attacks whenever something goes wrong. DDOS protection is available, so if it really is a thing that is happening why aren't they dealing with it? Because they exist to make money, not to spend it on improving the game. Evidently.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Mar 12th 2017, 4:36pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:33pm

lamo, love your bio bast

''KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!'' ahahahahahah

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:36pm

half of the people dont need a fire ruby but need lots of silver, have 7 fire rubbies waiting cuz the lack of silver.

nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:40pm

leo, you read everything then left, any update???????????????

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:42pm

Nobody bought Moderation, so they nuked the server to have an excuse for why the recharge event flopped.

*** It isn't that people aren't buying Moderation... it's that they "can't" ***

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:45pm

***It isn't that people aren't buying Moderation.... it's that they can't be bothered to support game that is dying and doesn't listen to them***

leo can you stop babysitting the thread (checking up on it every 5 mins) and pester the heck out of whoever is meant to push the servers on button

Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Mar 12th 2017, 4:51pm)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:51pm

Same reason not many people decided to recharge 6000 gold (or whatever it was) for a limited legendary card of their limited choice. Well no, the main reason that didn't go down well is because it was ridiculous and blatantly a pisstake on even those who could easily afford to give their money to a seemingly lost cause, but also what you said.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "RevyQuinnXD" is male
  • "RevyQuinnXD" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2017

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:55pm

I was actually looking forward to Guild Showdown. It was the first one with my guild. If we miss GSD I want really good compensation. I even participated in the last two events. The Legend event and Moderation. Don't want my money going down the drain on a game that doesn't work. Then again this game is dead so technically it did go down the drain. Probably wont spend on it anymore. Especially if the game isn't up on days I count on it being up.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:00pm

still not working!!!!!

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:01pm

500K silver, 1 fire opal, 1 fire ruby. simple as that

A Fire Ruby as compensation? You're feeling very optimistic aren't you? I'm 99% sure we won't see compensation such as this for missing one day of KALs

You could expect that of ROM, not of KAL. With the addition of black opals and the silver costs of actually using a Fire Ruby I don't see why you think this is optimism. Oh wait, I do, because KAL. If they are genuinely sorry, a fire ruby would be a sure sign of that and not exactly game changing. Simple fact, they couldn't care less.
Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:03pm

their excuse is 'we aint rom' like we know, coz rom actually has a player base

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:12pm

Yay and no Shout Box so someone can say if they made it in...

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

• "RevyQuinnXD" is male
  • "RevyQuinnXD" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2017

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:14pm

I was actually really looking forward to Guild Showdown. I also edited this post in order to not make me look bad. However the fact still remains I am quitting this game. Moderation will be for sale in Auction on G-17.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:15pm

Yeah as I said both games are freemium and both still exist. ROM gives back to the community that keep them afloat without needing a reason like downtime to do so, KAL don't even acknowledge 'their' issues. blaming DDOS or China. The fact we expect compensation and will have to ask for it is a key difference. ROM would be onto it before anyone felt the need to complain. Yet here we're made to feel bad for even asking. I'm pretty much over the idea that things might improve here and am going back there. A change is a good as a rest.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "massaro" is male

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:18pm

Rise Of Mythos works very good :):):)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:34pm

boss dema is here, to bring good news i hope

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:48pm

Damn, I wanted to see them lose again for bringing lolu

• Activate Facebook

Ishtus_3

Common

Date of registration: Oct 25th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:53pm

I cant log too.

Hello moderators.
I can not log in all day. Do you have any idea when the server will return to normal?
Thanks for listening.

• Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 5:58pm

Hello:)

I can confirm that Rise of Mythos gives very good compensation in the case of Server crashes, especially if Guild Showdowns are affected.

Unfortunately, KaL does not.....consider yourselves extremely lucky if you get even 1 fire opal.

Another reason why RoM has a very active player base, and sadly KaL does not.

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook