You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Thrasymachus" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 6:40pm

I think one thing the mods could do is to re-allocate stats/abilities to a lot of the older cards to make them more competitive. They have dropped too many OP cards which make 98% of others obsolete, reducing the quality of play. Rather I would like to see synergy rewarded and OP cards weakened to increase the viability of a number of decks.

We know nothing, nor do we know even just this, that we know nothing.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 6:42pm

^

But we all know it's not gonna happen since they need approval from the chinese dev.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 7:02pm

^

But we all know it's not gonna happen since they need approval from the chinese dev.

meant to say devs :P
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 7:51pm

I think one thing the mods could do is to re-allocate stats/abilities to a lot of the older cards to make them more competitive. They have dropped too many OP cards which make 98% of others obsolete, reducing the quality of play. Rather I would like to see synergy rewarded and OP cards weakened to increase the viability of a number of decks.
Yes! Arya having 7 CD is just unplayable : (
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:00pm

We love to have ideas which make the game more enjoyable by everyone playing this game , so if people have good ideas which might improve our game , we are very willing to here them and we might forward them . off course we need approval of the chinese devs but well a try is better then no try right ?

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Anatias (29.01.2017)

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:16pm

REMOVE MODESTY FROM THE GAME WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA.... OR NERF IT

in gs in a 2v4 we should easily win.... but no no no modesty out and all they have to do is summon a few every round to win. whats the point in playing if 1 cards screws over everything you have worked on

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:33pm

Ideas:
1 Remove all white and green level cards from the game as they just clog the servers make the basic level blue and above
2 Increase ViP Levels beyond level 10 with rewards for those who spend beyond
3 Make events that reward High VIP levels not just level 5 and below...example ally banner only rewards up to vip3
4 Ensure that bosses like the world boss change the rewards frequently not every 6 to 9 weeks at a time
5 Put something in for the guild wealth that level 10 guilds have acquired so that the guild president can use to reward active members(Even if its just a forum event spend 1mil guild wealth to give each member a certain card for example)
6 Place some events at the "non busy times" to attract people during the slower server times we live in a 24 hour world with people working different schedules.
7 Update the sealed pack events and other events to include the new cards including league. Playing these events are a lot like playing the game in a time warp from a few years ago with different strategies.
8 Bring out the demon and angels soul summoner update

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:34pm

REMOVE MODESTY FROM THE GAME WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA.... OR NERF IT

in gs in a 2v4 we should easily win.... but no no no modesty out and all they have to do is summon a few every round to win. whats the point in playing if 1 cards screws over everything you have worked on

Salaine is a bigger problem than Mody. ;)
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:43pm

used to, until they gave out silent sophia to everyone.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:44pm

nope as modesty can screw her over : D

Terror
16 Judgement

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:02am

Yes! Arya having 7 CD is just unplayable : (

Precisely. A CD reduction is in order for many of the older cards imho.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2016

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:27am

Do something about arena! Make the matching based on points or level. So 800-900 points can match, 900-1000 or make it level, 40-50 60-70 etc

• Activate Facebook

Monday, January 30th 2017, 1:07pm

That will still end up failing as there are not enough players do that although it is a good idea. They need to find a better way to help f2p close the gap from p2p. My suggestion has always been give everyone faster access to stronger cards. Give a fire ruby every other month do a login in with more silver they need to do something and fast soon game will be gone.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, January 30th 2017, 4:16pm

dont get used to it anothony, but for once i believe you

Terror
16 Judgement

• Activate Facebook

• "Alakhai" has been banned

Monday, January 30th 2017, 4:25pm

i still think best idea to keep game alive is to merge servers, dont split languages, who cares if anyone can speak english, get tyraiel from S16, he doesnt know a single word in all 3 languages yet still he pwns and comunicate via translator, as long there are pplz youll get money, well get some excitement and hurey, you could at least try it, let everybody know there will be merge test, get backup and try it for one week, with proper ingame and forum warnings it should be doable (im for hard merge ofc, no test needed, show your cards in allies chat is sufficient to play)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, January 30th 2017, 4:30pm

Agree. Merge all the language server. We are already dealing with players across the globe. There wont be any difference. Definitely great to merge a bunch of 200 playerbase server together. And then the forum mod and cm can work together.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 2:25am

Server merge would be awesome more if a challenger for everyone. I would love to hear from the mods lilpwn, dema, leonidas any input?

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:49am

we in german servers have a try in merge all but one server together... ONLY for testing....
After a week we ask how long we are testing and what can i say.....
they still do^^
be carefull with test they mey never end even if you don't like the result.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 9:49am

99% sure that merge of all versions is impossible...

• Activate Facebook

• "Alakhai" has been banned

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 11:17am

well not one single server, but i suppose there is S16 for each language? or the last one from each language to merge together...

• Activate Facebook