You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 8:40pm

A Final Farewell

I made this post to say one last farewell to Lilpwnd.

(also feel free to write your own message to lilpwnd, staff and non staff)

You were always there when we needed you, keeping us posted when there were problems. Always providing us with amazing forum events that kept us busy. Always putting our ideas and thoughts forwards.

I think that everyone who is a member of the Kings and Legends forums have become very attached to you as out Community Manager, and its going to be really strange with you not being here.

Through the good times and the bad times (like the Chaotic Wastes and Dragon Lair bug) you always were there, never turned your back on us. And now its time to say goodbye. Good luck to you.

I think i can safely say that on behalf of everyone who plays Kings and Legends, Thank you.

:panda:;(:panda:

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Mar 5th 2017, 9:00pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Monday, March 6th 2017, 9:37am

Yo yo!

Thank you kiddo :D <3
I'm still here next two day! And you guys can always find me online (not so hard to find me by my nickname hehe).
But still thank you for kind words... ups and downs but you all are still my community right? <3
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, March 6th 2017, 10:10am

Good luck wherever you go! We'll send a horde of :panda: there to command! Keep being awesome!

A :panda: so Lilpwnd might like me too... ;(
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, March 6th 2017, 11:02am

:panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda:
:panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda:
:panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda:
#NoJusticeForCheaters

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "\( •_•)_†" (Mar 6th 2017, 1:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Monday, March 6th 2017, 11:07am

My eyes are bleeding right now, from multiple reasons... T_T

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, March 6th 2017, 2:35pm

It's been a pleasure having you as our CM. Here's a song for you. ;(
Keep in touch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Monday, March 6th 2017, 2:40pm

Thank man :)
Dragons are not always scary :D thanks for you patience with all problems we had! :P

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, March 6th 2017, 4:20pm

Thanks for everything you have done for us Lilpwnd. All the best for your future. Cu on discord or twitch ;) (pun intended)

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Monday, March 6th 2017, 4:22pm

Yessss! I know you loved me anyway :) good luck for your little family also!

• Activate Facebook

• "jackkiller" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 1:32pm

thx and have good life

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Activate Facebook