You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:01pm

[Criticism] The Gap!!

The gap in kal is simply too large, at this point in the game, you have people at the top of the pyramid, who dont need any card at all, they have spent thousands in the game, and just sit there taking all rewards, every gold from pvp, and every post season, leaving no chance for others to even attempt to catch up.

Silver/Gold/Black opals

if you think of the ah prices and the silver we need to even make a godlike its insane, so you have saved silver for a month and you can finally make a godlike, you either combine it with 24 copys of legends, which is about 4000 gold if you buy them for 200 each, its cheaper to buy the godlike for 3000 gold. Or you have just spend 8 million silver to combine a rep card or enhanced with a ruby (yes this is a rough estimate)

Or you could sack 17 legends, to make it cheaper, like sacing 17 legends to awaken a non elite for 0 silver

The point is the gap is far too large, if you are winning post every season , reaping all pvp rewards, stockpiling rubies and gold, you are basically getting black opals for free, while other vip players are waiting to do every supremacy, getting 1 black opal to the 3 black opals the big spenders are getting, it might even be 4 i cant keep track of all the consume events.

We are getting 1 black opal roughly every six months, if we do every single supremacy, and we lost most our free players, because the game screwed them out of even getting one black opal, when they where given 54 shards two years ago on xmas, and last year most missed out on obtaining the other half of the shards needed for the black opal, because the prizes for the xmas event where secret, most didnt even bother to do them, if they had known it was for black opals, i am sure more free vip would of given it a try (not like it would of mattered people still got screwed out of the black opal shards, and never got the, as i have said before no one is held accountable in this game)

Note: i got my shards, but others didnt

Not to mention all the godlikes and legends they rake in for free from pvp and post season, while others slowly , very slowly try to catch up, but the game has made it impossible to do

Armor

Gold rushes where done for armor many of the big spenders bought their godliek gear, to combine a godliek gear is almost impossible, i have gone through dozens of legends and the percentage is ridiculous, there should be a set amoutn for 100 percent godlike, like 50 legendary gears, or something, praying for a successful combine and burning through 30-40 legends and getting nothing is disgusting (that is months of boss farming, months and months)

Hybrids

I will say it again...

Big spenders in the game can afford 7688 gold for a hybrid attempt, (3000 a godlike x 2 + 1688 for synthesize crystal) this is roughly 150 dollars, does the game expect people to pay 150 dollars for a random hybrid, with no garuntee to get the hybrid that we want?

The game is becoming hybrid heavy as well, and if you dont want to pay those ridiculous prices, good luck trying to buy 24 copys of the same hybrid at legendary rank, most done even exist, and if they do, people dont want to sell a legendary hybrid for less then they synthesize crystal which is 1688 for the legend rank too.

Yes you could go the tower token route, and spend oh god i dont even want to do the math, but i believe my last calculation was 16000 tokens for a one in eight chance, if you got an epic every one in eight cards, which is unlikely that you will even hit that, so that you can make your hybrid godlike, and 16000 tower tokens, is months, and months, lets see i can make maybe about 1k a month if i have good towers with events...so yes over a year to make one godlike hybrid that will most likely be useless at that point in the game.

Godlike boxes should be given out in monthly login, i have said it over and over and over

Auction house/ Events?

I know it sounds crazy, but how about auction house events?

The auction house is dead, or owned, the game let that happen.

So how about some way shape or form, where you can, buy cards off a preset auction house, but you cant buy these cards if you already own one, this would help others that dont have cards, get those cards, and not let the elite spenders continue to take advantage of the system even further.

And i mean reasonable prices, most cards are not even worth more then 500 gold tops, because of modesty, chastity, etc..

The game is becoming you play all shield ward, or you play quilns, yes i know the new meta is going to be distraction dont get me started on that garbage, i am just throwing ideas out, because lets face it, if you are a free player still playing at this point you are being fed cards, or really love the game.

I could say the same for us vip 10's, we know there are those of us that are vip 10, and then the people that are extremely wealthy and greedy, that should be vip 500, and take everything, extort other players for more rubies, those people are getting awakened elite cards without spending gold

If they are trying to kill the game, Great job, but let me point something out, to help the greed......

1000 players paying 10 dollars for a card, is more money then 20 people paying 150 dollars

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:07pm

The point is the gap is far too large, if you are winning post every season , reaping all pvp rewards, stockpiling rubies and gold, you are basically getting black opals for free

Can you please explain this? I've won a few post seasons but it has never given me a black opal.. 8|
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:13pm

yes when they hold events for the elite awakened cards you are getting them with rubies, you have stockpiled for free, like awakened jaraax and awakened velyn

that there is one year of supremacys

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:16pm

stockpiled for free? Most post cards are sold for 3000, as ppl do not pay much more. Its better to use them for hybrids imo. Someone would need to win 11 Posts to get 1 Awakend Card from Bonanza.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:18pm

Oh, I see, but that's not an opal I can use on anything I want, it's "just" rubies. Besides, awakend elite creature cards are quite obsolete now, except a few really good ones.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 10:48pm

the point was an entire year advantage, with rubies, is sickening the game needs to change

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 11:23pm

like, new server come out, but as everyone used qilin its now impossible to start there and do well. unless u charge bug bucks ofc

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook