You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female
  • "iArches" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 6:05pm

[CM] iArches (Reassigned)

Hello, my name is iArches.

I have been playing online games since the early 2000's. Before that? Console gaming, of course. I've been playing KaL for a long while now, and hope to benefit the community as well as the game with my presence. It truly is an honor to have the ability to assist the community that I couldn't have done in the past. For a bit more about me: I have been to Culinary school and enjoy baking as often as possible. I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember it has always been a passion of mine and a dream to actually work in the industry.

My main mission is to please the community and bring out the best Kings and Legends has to offer to all of us.
Never hesitate to message me with questions, suggestions, concerns or even ideas to help us improve. My PMs are always open for all of you at any time.

:heart: Game on! :heart:
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook