You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:12pm

[Suggestion/Feedback] Kal blackmarket and more!!!

Here we go again...

As we all know Kal exchange of cards is run by the auction house, yet the auction house is dying, there are many reasons why this is happening

-most obvious one is the lower player base, so impossible to find cards you want to buy even if you have the gold

-Post season cards (though they are not that great) are monopolized by the same people and these individuals ask extorted prices due to the fact they are the only ones that have them, my advice is dont buy any of them you are getting ripped off paying 2k plus for something like a gork, and those players are just hording rubies to extort you even more later on in the game, save your gold

-most people will only get godlikes for synthesize at this point in game, yet that in itself is an issue, nobody wants to pay 1688 gold for the crystal, and 3k for a godlike, and you need two, so you are paying 7688 gold for a synthesize attempt at godlike, and you are not even garunteed the card you want

I suggest you either make a recipe chart, like, this godlike and this godlike, makes this synthesize, or lower godlike cards to 1500 on ah, you are asking people to spend almost 150 dollars in gold for a random card, which is not even reasonable, if you are not going to at least make sythesize a garunteed formula, lower the prices or give out free godlike boxes

- Fed players @ rule breakers-

fed players and rule breakers is another big issue in the kal black market, there is a rule in the game that says you can not sell cards to yourself, so you can't sell cards to your main from an alt, to increase your power, its obvious this rule is in place because you have advantage in auction house, you know the exact time the card ends, and you can cheat using the game reset method, which basically you place a card up and bid on it before the weekly reset and no one can outbid you, this method is used to feed certain players so they can get stronger which in itself is a cheat. On top of that if this rule that you cant sell to your main from your alt lives, and is enforced, should people that share the same ip address be able to sell to each other, that happens alot too, and then you have your people using three or four accounts with gold, to raise the price of the cards slowly, so it looks like many people are bidding on it, to chase bidders away, when its one person with four accounts

Kal needs to lower the prices of the auction house, or make a better system, if they are not going to do this, enforce their own rules, i have spent hours personally bidding on cards fairly, to lose out to peoples alt accoutns or individuals that share the same ip address, of course its illegal to name these individuals, but there are people that have foudn a way to lock people out from overbidding them too, i have not figured that one out, they claim its a bug, but when you see the card go up for auction and you try to bid with five hours left and it says this bid no longer exist, there is a cheat involved or the game has bigger bugs then we know

Increased player base, and droping prices would improve the game, my math skills are not top notch, but 1000 people paying 20 dollars for a card, is more then 20 people payin 150 dollars, i know they want to make money, but they are going about it all wrong.

Silver events- everyone that has been playing the game awhile has stacks of legendary opals and rubys, i think most my guild has 5 plus rubys, and dont get me wrong rubys are great, but no point in having rubies when you dont have silver to use them, silver events need to be real events, not mock events, who is going to spend hours doing an event for 150k silver, when they can make 200k doing battlements, to most its not even worth their time.
:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anyufairchild" (Mar 2nd 2017, 7:26pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:20pm

+1

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:34pm

I always sell my spare Post Season Cards for pretty fair prices :)

I think almost no one buys the Synth Item, they gave a lot for free or for some Forum Events already, like Create a Card gave 2 iirc, I made a lot Godlike Hybrids and only bought a handful of these items.

A local merge with S13 would already stop most Auction House shenanigans. But they don't seem to plan any merge soon.

I wonder who has Fire Rubys but no silver lol, its easily possible to make 5M Silver a month, while a free fire ruby is given out like once or twice a year.

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:35pm

You've all got 5+ Fire rubies? Damn, fancy sending some my way? I've got none. I've had 3 Fire Rubies from daily login, brought one from Black Friday and finally got one from the 7 collectibles, would love to have more Fire Rubies.

I've only got 2 Fire Opals, would love more. I really want them to increase the chances of awaken boss because they are stupidly low chances.

For me, my issue isn't a lack of silver, it's a lack of Fire Opals and Fire Rubies.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Conor" (Mar 2nd 2017, 8:19pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:54pm

Amen

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 2:17am

I have 7 rubies. Got a few from free events and some from chest events looks like I need at least 35mil silver.

Anyu is 100% correct people are cheating and selling cards to themselves. Pretty crappy but doesn't matter to me is wont be on too much and I won't be recharging I'm sick of what goes on in this game and what people get away with and they want to cry about everybody else does wrong. I won't be spending any more money on this game it's over priced and not worth it.

Enjoy!

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 2:23am

+1

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 11:15am

Ive got no roooooobies, i use them all with the silver i make to piss on you feggits from high up.........and its really hammy, hungover piss,,, sorta orangie glazed bacon piss.... like when you eat loads of suger puffs...... yeah that kinda piss.... anyway, no roobies, no cheating, just pissing....... get that up you! :)

• Activate Facebook