You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 10:33pm

awakened skills

some awakened skills lose return rate, is this typo not added to card, or do they really lose the return rate, i was wondering because they dont go up all that much, and i didnt know if the return rate was just left off the cards

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:40am

I believe they're actually meant to? It's really odd, but I have noticed it with one, ranger skill rapture

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 8:56am

Well, i know it's super weird, but my awakened SDs stopped returning so much as they did lol %%)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:45pm

Well, i know it's super weird, but my awakened SDs stopped returning so much as they did lol %%)

Funny you say that because I was just discussing this the other day. Apparently a couple of years ago on RoM they empirically determined that high expertise should have awakened SD return ~98% of the time. With a decent sample size I determined the rate to be more like 75%. Apparently prior to SD actually dropping they reduced the influence of expertise as the RoM peeps said they were getting vastly different results with their experiments (based on scorch/pet). I am curious if expertise has been nerfed again as SD seems to return much less than 75% now. Maybe I should spam it on the maps and see what the bounce rate is.
We know nothing, nor do we know even just this, that we know nothing.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 1:17pm

Funny you say that because I was just discussing this the other day. Apparently a couple of years ago on RoM they empirically determined that high expertise should have awakened SD return ~98% of the time. With a decent sample size I determined the rate to be more like 75%. Apparently prior to SD actually dropping they reduced the influence of expertise as the RoM peeps said they were getting vastly different results with their experiments (based on scorch/pet). I am curious if expertise has been nerfed again as SD seems to return much less than 75% now. Maybe I should spam it on the maps and see what the bounce rate is.

Just did a sample of 30: 20 returns to 10 no bounces = ~67% return rate. Ofc I need a larger sample size, maybe I'll do some more later on.
We know nothing, nor do we know even just this, that we know nothing.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, February 20th 2017, 4:42pm

Heyy it's cool you have approx calculated return rate for your SDs! we can compare it with your current rate, but need a looooot more tries.. :S

With my nub leg helmet, i really dont wanna be wrong, but my return rate was almost like your.. Every battle made me think SDs return rate is broken lol. Think i'll try to test and keep track on my rate too now.

@KAL team, and i think it would be interesting for many of us to get some light on possible changes that previous maintenances could make :)

• Activate Facebook